Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 12:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334793 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Worst. Date. Ever. (Bring your pee bottle)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Worst. Date. Ever. (Bring your pee bottle)  (Read 12232 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 10:32:30 AM »

Looking at this thread again, I'm glad we females can piss and shit at the same time without making a mess of a bathroom. :P

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 01:19:24 PM »

Looking at this thread again, I'm glad we females can piss and shit at the same time without making a mess of a bathroom. :P

Amen. Just put the toilet seat down, gentlemen.

Here's a TMI thing to consider if you're drinking urine vs. blood. Drinking straight blood is probably fine (if a little thick). Now, if you had to drink blood that a lady menstruates, keep in mind it's actually not that much blood, but more the uterine lining (aka FLESH) that you'd be drinking.

Technically urine is sterile when it comes out, so if you pee into a sterile cup before you drink it, you cut down on a lot of germs. Blood, however, carries tons of stuff. When I was a kid I had blood transfusions for surgeries and I had to get tested afterwords for AIDS and a host of other stuff I might have gotten. I'd rather drink pee myself. Less risk.

Of course, if you drink your OWN blood, that's different. But still, icky.

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 11:23:19 PM »

R. Kelly says he'll offer his urine to any female who would rather drink piss than blood.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is a skill free to either gender. The guy in the story probably didn't meet the requirements. You need an IQ of at least 70 to unlock that skill.

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 06:06:28 AM »

I may have said this before, but I think it's hilarious that the guy even wanted to try calling the girl again when things blow over.  I don't know about anyone else, but if I pulled shenanigans to the point where a girl felt threatened enough to pull a knife on me, I'd be the luckiest son of a gun if I did NOT get a restraining order placed on me.  This isn't going to blow over. 

I knew a fellow in college who placed a restraining order on an ex-girlfriend of his.  After meeting and even spending some time with said ex, I commend him for doing that.  
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:10:45 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2009, 07:22:25 AM »

Phoenix> Dude, wanna hear a fucked up story?
Phoenix> So, Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night.
Phoenix> Anyway I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed.
Phoenix> So about 10min's into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life.
Phoenix> All my meals were followed by 3tsp of metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and im in my boxers.
Phoenix> I wake up to piss and I find myself covered in shit. It was all over the bed,sheets,etc.... Im freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world.
Phoenix> She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of her hammies.
Phoenix> I get dressed and leave... This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didnt know what else to do though. I have no clue what im gonna do when I end up running into her.

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »

Wow that's the worst thing I've ever seen on these boards, Ash.

Worse than the masturbation topic and the hentai/lunar threads combined.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »

All I thought of was that scene from Trainspotting when reading Ash's post. 

And come on Dios, that masturbation thread was epic win.  Probably still one of the most legendary RPGFan threads, and not just due to one of your infamous stories. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

Wow that's the worst thing I've ever seen on these boards, Ash.

Worst?  More like the ultimate epic win of fail.  Regardless of the veracity of the story, the imagery it evokes can't be flushed!

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is a skill free to either gender. The guy in the story probably didn't meet the requirements. You need an IQ of at least 70 to unlock that skill.

If you're a big dude and the toilet seat is small AND you're not in a flaccid state, this is a legitimate problem. If the poor guy in the OP could get over his fear of public restrooms, then he could use the LARGE toilets one often finds only in public places and not in residentual zones.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 08:44:39 PM »

I wish to god I could've seen that guy's horrible MS Paint drawings
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2010, 11:27:45 PM »

that is a shitty situation

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2010, 11:31:09 PM »

that is a shitty situation

ba dum tsss x)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:49 AM »

Shit for brains personified

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
Archendrus

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2010, 01:40:01 AM »

This gets my vote for best necro rez ever lol.  So much wrong in that story. I say he was screwed before he even got to her place because he admitted owning something called a "pee bottle".  My favorite part was at the end when he asked if he should call her again XD 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: