Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 11:39:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334793 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  When Will Megaten: Strange Journey's Review Be Up ?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: When Will Megaten: Strange Journey's Review Be Up ?  (Read 12624 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 07:25:44 PM »

I think the name's Italian actually.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »

that was predictably short-lived.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »

I fucking knew letting some fuckwit with a user name like that would cause trouble...and yet I let him in anyway. :P

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »

EDIT:  Glad to see that's over.  This whole thing was funny at first, till the race card was pulled.  Multiple offender racist prick to boot. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 07:39:13 PM »

He's probably not actually "new" either if he was pulling out names like that.
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

RANDOM FACT: ANTONIO IS AN ITALIAN NAME AND ITALIANS ARE CALLED DEGOS NOT SPICS THIS MAN CANNOT RACIALLY SLANDER ME CORRECTLY EVEN WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TWICE THIS IS HUMOROUS TO DIOS GX

If a mod wants to toss me the banned-in-question user's IP, I'm suspect that was Vallenon of old. I have, for some strange reason, a collection of various IP addresses he frequently uses thanks to him pathetically attempting to troll my Live Journal some years back.

Just for some fun:

That facebook he linked isn't mine, but the fact the names Tony and Ark are there suggest Vallenonism to me. He fucking hates me and Ark to death because we always embarrassed the hell out of him. Some years back he presented an image of him and a chick getting married, claiming his human superiority over the other players of an MMORPG.

ADDENDUM: SOLARIS REPRESENT OK

Years later on FFXI I made a pretty good friend who claimed to know Vallenon in real life. He brought up the name randomly in a party chat, so I naturally inquired. I found some things out I find pretty amusing, but I don't feel the urge or need to replicate them in their entirety here.

I'll simply say that his continual returns make a slight more sense to me now. I feel that, were I little other than a lonely divorced man with a high-paying, low-hour job and an empty house, I'd probably do no other than to internet-harass people due to a literal ass-whooping received one day from shit-talking too far on Killing Ifrit. I'd think that this also may result in my wife running off with my kid. I often wonder if people feel bad for me, or glad that a child won't be raised by someone who, in the end, can find "spare time" to showcasing the amazing talent of being a fifteen-minute tactless aficionado of typing on plastic keys. However, the grim reminder that your home is empty, your life quality degrading, and your STD count piling up takes your thought train off into the cliff of despair. A cliff, all too familiar to you. As Vallenon sat in his space train chair, lighting up a fat cuban cigar realizing his imminant death at hand, he felt content with his life, in the way a redneck living in a trailer with one pair of underwear can feel content.

This has been Dios GX incredibly stoned and presenting a selection from a very obtusely-euphemistic & encyclopedic knowledge of stupid, random shit nobody really cares about, but reads once, giggles or smiles once, and continues with their life.

Pretty much like everybody else. But at least I don't smell like fffffffffffffffffffffuck

ADDENDUM AGAIN: Wow, this fool actually took the time to remember/discover my real name? Sorry guys, I got under his skin the best, so in accordance with traditional RPGFan asshole-hexing rites, I win this specific thread. I ain't got one of these under mah belt for 4 years, Can I have it? Please please please please can I have it? I'll love it and give it a bed and everything.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:59:13 PM by Dios GX » Logged
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 08:09:17 PM »

I tried to bring him down with reason and light snark. But Dios, there's no question that you won this thread. With power and might and offensive magic skillz the likes of which no Palom, Porom, or Tellah could ever match. Or even that moon guy who was Cecil's uncle.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »

I am now sad. I didn't have the opportunity to respond to him. I would like to tell whichever one of you that banned him. Fuck you. It was over far too quickly. Like sex with a porcupine.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

Man, I fucking loved Moon Uncle.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

I'll simply say that his continual returns make a slight more sense to me now. I feel that, were I little other than a lonely divorced man with a high-paying, low-hour job and an empty house...

Vallenon is Bill Dauterive?

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

Pepper in some brazilian sex slaves and I'd say "yes."
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »

Oh, and to answer the question, we'll have a review for Strange Journey before it's released on March 23.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 04:46:11 AM »

It's times like these I can't help but miss the days when every other thread in General was like this one. Dios, you have no idea how much I missed you, ahahahah.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: