Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 08:40:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330183 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  FFXIV Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: FFXIV Thread  (Read 110835 times)
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 15, 2010, 10:07:46 AM »

They're also giving everyone a free month of their free trial for everyone who registered before Oct 25th.

Source
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: October 15, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

Looks like they are still heavily sticking with the markets system. No Mailboxes mentioned either. As long as the PC interface is cleaned up it may become worth playing. The recipe list is an awesome idea, should have been there originally though.

And of course people enjoy it, there are plenty of masochistic activities in the world that people enjoy. Some old business pay a thousand dollars to get kicked in the nuts for half an hour. Not for me though.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: October 15, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »

Square-Enix is giving everyone 30 more free days of playtime if you register(ed) before oct 25
Cesta

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: October 15, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »

I totally expected SE to address these issues by the PS3 release. There was no way about it. People are way too vocal, and there were (are) a lot of peeps that are having way too much fun bashing the game because they want to stick it to Final Fantasy fans while pumping up their favorite mmo/developer in the process. The complaining will not end
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: October 15, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »

yeah man stupid faggots whining about an incomplete game it is square enix you should expect an incomplete game they will finish it when they feel like it you should feel privileged to play their game

btw fuck you
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: October 15, 2010, 11:35:06 PM »

man people complaining about a game that's bad

what is this world coming to
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2010, 11:56:49 PM »

Normally when you give away a free month of a pay-to-play mmo, you did something really bad and are trying to apologize for it. Honestly, I'd rather just wait and see IF they fixed it, before I assume they fixed it and pay for their busted ass game.It's enough I pay for FFXI still, and it's only half fucked...

TASTY!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: October 16, 2010, 12:06:07 AM »

oh yeah

youre welcome for the free month
Cesta

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: October 16, 2010, 12:10:45 AM »

People complaining is one thing, but its obvious some of you are enjoying this games failure a little too much. I played the beta, had my issues with it, and was surprised some of the bad ideas made it to retail. I made the decision to not purchase the game untill the issues were addressed, not criticize anyone who enjoys it. I do thank some of you for the info reguarding the released version and helping with that decision. I'll be playin' WoW and Aion till then. And Parn? eh whatever...
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: October 16, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

oh yeah

youre welcome for the free month

As much as Parn is trolling, you HAVE to admit that its the people who complained that gave everyone a free month of gameplay. Without a vocal dissent, what world would we be in?
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: October 16, 2010, 12:22:29 AM »

As much as Parn is trolling, you HAVE to admit that its the people who complained that gave everyone a free month of gameplay. Without a vocal dissent, what world would we be in?

Depends if you mean silenced opinion or a perfect one where no one needs to complain about anything.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: October 16, 2010, 12:23:05 AM »

its funny because i am the one who created this thread in the first place and the one who was hyping up the game on this forum like crazy

the reality is that square pulled an age of conan
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: October 16, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »

People complaining is one thing, but its obvious some of you are enjoying this games failure a little too much. I played the beta, had my issues with it, and was surprised some of the bad ideas made it to retail. I made the decision to not purchase the game untill the issues were addressed, not criticize anyone who enjoys it. I do thank some of you for the info reguarding the released version and helping with that decision. I'll be playin' WoW and Aion till then. And Parn? eh whatever...
Nobody is criticizing people who are enjoying the game. They are saying why they don't enjoy it and what SE has done wrong (which is a lot, BTW). Just because they promised things doesn't mean anything until something is actually done about it. I'm sure people will stop complaining if SE fixes everything, but until then, saying that a company is stupid for letting an unfinished game rush into retail isn't even complaining - it's a fact.

Cesta

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: October 16, 2010, 12:36:53 AM »

No. People will complain even when the fixes are implemented. And there are certainly those who "look down" on people having fun with this. SE did mess up. I agree with that.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 16, 2010, 01:00:50 AM »

yeah man stupid faggots whining about an incomplete game it is square enix you should expect an incomplete game they will finish it when they feel like it you should feel privileged to play their game

btw fuck you

Stay classy Parn. Maybe if you actually spent the time and effort playing and participating with the rest of the LS, you'd be of a higher level and find something redeeming about the game. But, since you're more content taking my posts out of context and attacking me, you'll fall behind like you did in XI and ragequit again.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:28:29 AM by Tenchi-no-Ryu » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: