Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 10:31:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335259 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  FFXIV Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 Print
Author Topic: FFXIV Thread  (Read 114559 times)
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2011, 07:12:42 PM »

FFXIV didn't invent hard dungeons.  You want to know why you're still playing for free?  Because even Square Enix knows that their unmitigated piece of shit isn't worth paying for because it has barely any content.

Get out.

Get out? of what? Ha I bet you couldn't even kill Batraal..pfft. You guys just crack me up. You sit here in your little forum world and bitch and complain and moan....what a pathetic life you guys lead....

yeah but fuck you
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »

Datastorm. I will say this once, and once only.

Shut the fuck up.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2011, 10:11:13 PM »

Yeah, it's been free to play for months now, although you'd still need to buy the actual game before you are able to play it, so it's not TOTALLY free.

Damn, don't you just hate it when you have to buy a game:(

There's no need to be condescending when he's merely pointing out a fact.

FFXIV didn't invent hard dungeons.  You want to know why you're still playing for free?  Because even Square Enix knows that their unmitigated piece of shit isn't worth paying for because it has barely any content.

Get out.

Get out? of what? Ha I bet you couldn't even kill Batraal..pfft. You guys just crack me up. You sit here in your little forum world and bitch and complain and moan....what a pathetic life you guys lead....

Saying someone leads a "pathetic life" doesn't really work when you cite the inability/refusal to fight a boss in a video game as the reason, even if they're complaining about the game on a forum.

While Parn's been inflammatory it's mainly been because of posts like yours or at least those who act as if the game shouldn't be disliked. By bumping the thread with posts like those you're only being a troll, if you really want to have less dog piling on the game in this thread (or at least for it to not be as harsh) you'll need to change your attitude.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: September 02, 2011, 11:09:04 PM »

What's hilarious is that this thread was my creation, created because I was beyond hyped for the game.  The very idea that I'm hating on it for the sake of it amuses me very much.  I wanted it to succeed more than anyone else here, but reality's a bitch.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: September 03, 2011, 05:43:24 AM »

Wait a minute? So uh even if I have a good paying job, beautiful intelligent girlfriend and a loving family my life is pathetic cause I can't beat a boss in this game. WUT!?

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: September 03, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »

Wait a minute? So uh even if I have a good paying job, beautiful intelligent girlfriend and a loving family my life is pathetic cause I can't beat a boss in this game. WUT!?

I makes perfect sense, but your pathetic brain just can't handle the math around it.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: September 03, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »

I makes perfect sense

That you do jubby that you do.

Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: September 03, 2011, 04:26:52 PM »

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:18:42 PM by Datastorm » Logged

doh
Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: September 03, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:18:13 PM by Datastorm » Logged

doh
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: September 03, 2011, 05:19:54 PM »

Interesting, that all these other guys can swear around and be nasty to each other but I can't....

WUT!?

Commander Jubby Shepard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: September 03, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »

Interesting, that all these other guys can swear around and be nasty to each other but I can't....

WUT!?

He's right. We should let him join us so we can all be 4chan tards together.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: September 03, 2011, 05:29:12 PM »

Datastorm. I will say this once, and once only.

Shut the fuck up.

the higher your post count the more special treatment you get

internets 101
Solstafir

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: September 03, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »

I'm still loosely following the updates they're doing from time to time and my feelings towards them is generally positive. I do want to give this game another try in the future when it's "ready".

Although you have to wonder how long the game is going to be in the red. The fact they are still working on it and getting almost no revenue is pretty dangerous.
Yeah, I dunno. I mean, it's Square Enix it would (maybe) be safe to assume have the cash reserves to be literally bleeding money on this for a bit. It's certainly an, um, interesting scenario to say the least.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: September 03, 2011, 05:41:21 PM »

I'm still loosely following the updates they're doing from time to time and my feelings towards them is generally positive. I do want to give this game another try in the future when it's "ready".

Although you have to wonder how long the game is going to be in the red. The fact they are still working on it and getting almost no revenue is pretty dangerous.
Yeah, I dunno. I mean, it's Square Enix it would (maybe) be safe to assume have the cash reserves to be literally bleeding money on this for a bit. It's certainly an, um, interesting scenario to say the least.

They're counting on the PS3 release giving them a second chance.  FFXI was the most profitable venture in Square Enix's history, and they were banking on XIV being successful.  They're not going to give up on it just yet.  There's a reason why there are no reviews for FFXIV in Japan (all gaming publications there have to kiss Square Enix's ass).  The PS3 release presents an opportunity to portray nothing but positive commentary, which may help the PC release recover, at least in Japan anyway.
Commander Jubby Shepard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: September 03, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »

the higher your post count the more special treatment you get

internets 101

By that logic I'll own the site in a week.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: