Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 05:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341139 Posts in 13942 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Shigesato Itoi comments on Mother 4 in recent interview
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shigesato Itoi comments on Mother 4 in recent interview  (Read 1600 times)
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2006, 07:27:28 PM »

Shigesato Itoi (creator of Mother series) has recently said this in japanese magazine, Nintendo Dream, during an interview:

If someone were to tell me they'd like to make a Mother 4, I might just say, 'Go right ahead!' (laugh) Yeah, I'd love to play a Mother 4 if there was one.

He has said in his blog that he will not create a Mother 4, so perhaps we will see the fourth title being made for the Wii or DS, by someother person. I'd prefer Mother 4 to be a 3D Wii game, as that would invite more exposure to people that prefer playing 3D games.

Besides, I think the Mother series has seen enough sprite games. It's time to move on, IMO.

What do you think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, that Itoi could simply oversee production of Mother 4, or just criticize the pros and cons about the game....offering guidance. Not spending an overwhelming amount of time.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: