Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:30:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332854 Posts in 13639 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Star Trek Online
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Star Trek Online  (Read 2485 times)
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »

Anyone looking at this as a possible MMO?

Comes out next month and its really quiet...
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »

Huh, I thought this was already out, based on some of the conversations I overheard regarding it.  My co-workers seem to have really enjoyed the beta a year ago.  Can't really say this was a game I was anticipating, but on the other hand it definitely seems like a pretty solid offering for a Trekkie.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 06:22:17 PM »

Open Beta for pre orders starts the 12th I believe, my gamestop said they should get the cards with the code on it tomorrow or friday.  Ive been skeptical, but the more I read lately about impressions and whatnot has gotten my hopes up a bit.  Releases on the 2nd of February.  You cant put on decals to make your ship have flames or naked men (thank god).  The decals for ships are all military style or some such.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Serene Prophet

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 01:55:22 PM »

Heading out to pick up my beta code (they got them shipped out to gamestop so they would arrive on the day the beta started I guess) so I shall, if I can, give impressions once ive spent some time with the game.  Granted I don't have the writting skills of the editors here, but if anyone has any questions lemme know.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Soviet

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »

Been playing it nonstop for the last few days and I'll say I've been enjoying myself greatly, especially the space combat.
Serene Prophet

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 09:10:28 PM »

Its been ok, It just feels a bit rushed, I guess just knowing it only had about half the dev time of any other mmorpg, just makes me feel like its rushed no matter what.  And alot of the same UI stuff from champions since its the same engine just tweaked.  Im still torn on it..I feel like it has the potential to be good, but I dunno if right now its gonna do it for me.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: