Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 01:39:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327806 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  WoW - Pimp Your Fucking Server
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WoW - Pimp Your Fucking Server  (Read 3408 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 26, 2006, 05:50:28 PM »

We haven't done this shit in a while.  All you WoW folks share where you play in case anybody here wants to play with you sometime. :P

I, Dagg, and Dade play Horde side on Norgannon.  We have our own guild full of cracktastic fuckery, high drama, sexual harassment, and absolutely NO warriors.  Being that we three constitute the highest concentration of board members on the same server, I dub us the Official RPGFan Message Board Guild.  If you Alliance folks ever feel the urge to start anew on the ugly side, let me know and I'll send you an invite.  And when paid transfers start, feel free to come over to a group of people you already know is awesome.  (I'm talking to YOU, Dio :P)

Gank sluts be advised:  Norgannon is PvE. :P

Your turn, bitches.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 05:54:27 PM »

I also beckon his Arkness to join us as well....but seeing as how he seems to ENJOY the asshatness of his guild, I assume he wont be coming.

Oh and we may well have a warrior other than Dio someday soon....namely: ME....with Dagg's hard work.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »

I play on Dark Iron in what has to be the largest guild alliance ever.

The Penny Arcade Alliance plays Alliance on Dark Iron.  We have somewhere aroung 1500-2000 members, and yet it's still fucking impossible to get into scholo (even if we do have 3 BWL groups).

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 06:24:51 PM »

When I last left off, I was warrior and mage on Kirin Tor alliance.  I tried the ugly side, but I ended up popping a blood vessel in my eye from the horror that is tauren cybersex....*shudders*  

Hahah, im joking of course, I did play horde for a bit, but well, im just a "good guy" kinda player.  And for some reason, I enjoy playing humans and the occasional non stripping NE.

So yep...now to start working so I can afford it again, haha..haha..*cries*

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 02:22:38 AM »

I've got my 60 Priest and Rogue on Cho'Gall, previously on Mannoroth (first PVP server to open AQ gates).  In a great guild, we currently raid MC/BWL/AQ40 and Naxx, while doing ZG and AQ20 with any spare time.

My 60 hunter, paladin and mage are on Mannoroth still.  Which -still- has problems with lag and all that sort.  In a guild that has currently downed everything in MC/ZG and all of BWL short of Nef.

Good stuff.

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 05:47:24 AM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
and absolutely NO warriors.  

WTF?  How'd you manage to get a horde guild without warriors?  They're practically the most common class on my server.  Lol.

Anyway, I'm currently residing on Elune, where the alliance prospers with uber epics and horde has only two raiding guilds (well, that are any good :P).  I'm in a fairly casual guild, though it does endgame raids every week that I don't bother participating in (I think they're still trying to clear BWL).

Surprisingly, even though practically every 60 alliance runs around in tier 2, horde holds out pretty well in every BG other than AV.  I always love when my green/blue wearing druid manages to survive an encounter with someone in crazy purple gear.  It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :P

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 07:48:13 PM »

Kalecgos Server. PvP is awesome here. Feels just right. Real short BG ques and a healthy dose of "wtf moments" with lag bursts. Its like the server stops working for a full ten seconds. Maybe I am playing myself retarted? Who knows. I have been in quite a few raiding guilds, but this is my first guild where I am in a raid with equal peers all starting at about the same point. We are learning together and doing quite well. First night in was 2 weeks ago and we one shotted our way to Baron. He took two tries, no big deal. Going back tonight. We also group up for PvP nightly. Always 10 people, sometimes 2 or 3 parties all doing the PvP thing. To be honest, I am not the biggest PvPer on the server, so my observation kinda doesnt mean shit ^^.

25 bucks a pop hurts. I feel my server rules so I am not going anywhere. If by some chance you are looking, its awesome here.

Lt. Fukai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 02:08:59 AM »

Well, I  play in the realms of Steamwheedle Cartel and Hakkar (where there are a community of Spanish language players) until my account expires in July 12, I donít want keep playing WoW, the game consumes so much time (if you want it or not) and I want play other games.
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 07:06:52 PM »

allaince on the azshara server
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 05:51:03 AM »

Well, I play alliance on Moonglade. But, on the European server so.. Not really any point in pimping it.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 02:34:29 PM »

Quote from: "Marona"
allaince on the azshara server

ugh.  i rolled a character on azshara on the horde side and got him to 40 before i quit.  fucking lame server.  horde guilds are asshats.  alliance guilds are pricks.  alliance in general seem to be plain asshats.  I'll admit i'm a carebear at times and will let people go if they aren't worth the kill (ex: i'm much higher than them or they were fighting a mob or two).  However it always comes back to bite me in the ass every time.  Just kind of annoying, but whatever.  I cc'ed them once I rezzed and healed up.  I've been on two different pvp servers up to 60 and didn't see anywhere close to the faggotry that i saw on azshara every day.

edit:

i'm on korgoth (horde), burning blade (alliance), and skullcrusher (alliance).  starting up a mage soon.  don't know where i'm going to roll yet.  i rarely roll on the same server twice.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

Hrmmmm how about Norgannon on the horde side?!!?!?!?!?

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 09:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "Cauton"
Well, I play alliance on Moonglade. But, on the European server so.. Not really any point in pimping it.

I might call over to you some time, I play on Drak'Thul(Alliance) and Haomarush/skullcrusher(Horde)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: