Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 12:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341060 Posts in 13939 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Brush and Quill
| | |-+  Traditional or Electronic?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Traditional or Electronic?  (Read 5477 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 01:35:50 AM »

You love it in your asshole. Shut up.

That isn't pertinent to the discussion.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 01:45:46 AM »

I don't see how it isn't. Your asshole is enormous. It intrudes upon everything.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 03:29:21 PM »

I prefer physical books over an E-book. I like looking at my bookshelves and seeing all the books I've managed to collect. Holding a book and reading it is also way more satisfying than holding an E-reader. I also get some satisfaction over seeing my book age and wear overtime as I travel with it and read it over and over again.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 03:58:25 PM »

So as an update I really enjoy my Kindle. I like the fact that when I am at work if I end up finishing a book during my lunch I can just download a new one (for cheaper) instead of having to run to the store and waste part of my break. Another reason is that I leave for my trip on Thursday. Next Tuesday a book I want comes out in the US. If I didn't have my Kindle I couldn't get it, but since I do I can just download it to read on my flight home.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: