Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 06:11:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338760 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Sands of Destruction Release Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Sands of Destruction Release Topic  (Read 9325 times)
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »

To understand the battle system, follow these steps.

1. Spam flurries
2. Invest all SP in flurries and Healing
3. Keep spamming flurries
4. Use healing spells when hurt

You'll do fine.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2010, 10:38:34 PM »

What about the final moves and stuff?  I see them in the skill list..but so far I have not seen them come up on the battle window.  Do I need to keep building up those dots that determine how many attacks you get in order to use those?

Also..I dunno if anyone noticed this..but the default music volume is WAY to loud...and the voice acting isn't great...but its not horrible.  Would be nice to have an option to simply turn it all the way off but still hear the music and effects.  Turning the voices all the way down..you can still hear them fairly well, but quiet enough that you cant hear it well so it bugs you..gah. 

And honestly, im one of those people that would rather have no voices, than say japanese voices and english text.  For some reason subtitles just dont rub well on me. 

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2010, 12:21:22 AM »

What about the final moves and stuff?  I see them in the skill list..but so far I have not seen them come up on the battle window.  Do I need to keep building up those dots that determine how many attacks you get in order to use those?

Well, once you get your first flurry to max level (7 skill ups at first) you can link it to the 2nd flurry.  Meaning you hit Y once, you do both Flurry #1 and Flurry #2 for the cost of one turn.

Once you level up your second flurry to max level (7 skill ups at first) you can link it to the 3rd flurry.  Meaning you hit Y once, you do Flurry #1, #2, and #3 for the cost of one turn.

At that point, you have more points than you can use and usually after hitting Y twice, your Final Move comes up.  The Final Move usually is very cheap to skill-up so you can wait or do it whenever, but this is how it shows up.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: