Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334828 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Spider-Man 3 teaser
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Spider-Man 3 teaser  (Read 5156 times)
Lyonaz

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2006, 06:32:33 AM »

Click Me

This is the teaser they're going to show in front of Superman Returns.

-Edit- changed link, because apple.com has official trailer.

Seriously in HD it's even more AMAZING!
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:03:03 AM »

OH FUCK YES.

Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:39 PM »

It's gone :(

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 01:55:08 PM »

The system cannot find the file specified.

DOH!

Well, I'm going to Superman Returns tomorrow so I'll catch it there.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 02:34:18 PM »

Apple's Offical Link:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/large.html

Sick.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 01:42:12 AM »

WTF? May 2007? Crap.

Code:
Venom? I thought Venom wasn't going to be in the Spiderman movies.

Regardless, I'm excited...even if I have to wait another fucking year.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 05:58:51 AM »

He's in them, and he's played by Topher Grace from That 70's Show.  Kinda weird.  Loved the trailer though.  The villains are all spectacular choices for today's movie technology.

Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 08:56:12 AM »

wasn't it just the symbiote in the teaser? Venom didn't come around until later, peter had the symbiote for a while before there was venom. Maybe the movie will just be about peter and the symbiote.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »

I'm going to be supremely pissed if Venom pops up at the very end of the movie or something. I don't really give a fuck about Hobgoblin or Sandman(although he looks pretty cool).  Venom is the shit!!

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 07:36:12 AM »

Quote from: "Esper_Crusader"
I'm going to be supremely pissed if Venom pops up at the very end of the movie or something. I don't really give a fuck about Hobgoblin or Sandman(although he looks pretty cool).  Venom is the shit!!

From what I can tell the main baddies in this one are Sandman and Green Goblin (or Hobgoblin if they are going with the Ultimate Universe stories). It isn't Venom. Venom may appear, but it appears that Spidey keeps the suit for a very large portion of the movie. Also Sam Raimi has said that he didn't want to make a story about Venom unless he could reall flesh it out. Eddie Brock does appear (Played by Topher Grace) and could end up getting the suit, but I doubt that we will see him as a "main" villain in this movie.

Of course....he could end up being a villain, in which case I am going to be very very sad. He deserves better than half a movie.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 10:35:51 AM »

I think if Venom was going to be in it, he'd be shown somewhere in the trailer (Even a shadow of him would have worked). I assume the possibility of Eddie Brock becoming Venom occurs at the end of the third movie to set up the fourth one. After all, it looks like it has the whole "bell tower" scene going for it...
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »

Is Sam Raimi going to direct anymore after this one? I heard that he wasn't. If he isn't, then I imagine he'd want to do Venom himself, which means he'll be in this one. But then I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Teaser looked good though.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 04:39:58 PM »

That's a pretty cool teaser. I've never been a big fan of the Spider-Man comics, but I do enjoy the movies quite a lot.

I also heard that Raimi was only going to direct 3 Spider-Man movies. If this is true, and they still opt to make a fourth one (which they will, because money talks), then I suspect we'll have another disaster like X-Men United on our hands. Movie series changing directors in middle rarely works out well.

Also, did anyone else notice the little Lord of the Rings homage when Peter is grasping for the ring?
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 09:57:46 PM »

There is talk of 3 more movies after this one. The main premise behind the 3 "new" movies is supposedly a Venom/Carnage story. That's why I think Brock will get the suit, but not until near the end. The best ending scene to set it up for a new 3 movie series would be Eddie Brock standing in a shadowy alley staring up at Peters apartment and having him talk to himself saying something along the lines of "Yes...we know him...and we will destroy him..." and having the suit then flow over his body forming the evil looking grin/mouth. That's just the comic/drama geek in me though.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dio

... I'm not Dead.

SummonerDio@msn.com Diobility Diobility
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 07:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
There is talk of 3 more movies after this one. The main premise behind the 3 "new" movies is supposedly a Venom/Carnage story. That's why I think Brock will get the suit, but not until near the end. The best ending scene to set it up for a new 3 movie series would be Eddie Brock standing in a shadowy alley staring up at Peters apartment and having him talk to himself saying something along the lines of "Yes...we know him...and we will destroy him..." and having the suit then flow over his body forming the evil looking grin/mouth. That's just the comic/drama geek in me though.

That's probably what will happen. I mean, they can't have Venom share the villian spotlight with Hobgoblin and Sandman... they just can't. Venom needs his own villian spotlight in another Spiderman movie. But yeah, I can see something like that happen at the end of the movie. I just hope they don't do a gay tease and then in the next movie, screw up by not even making the tease associate with the character... Like they did in X2, where they showed the phoenix in the water, but in X3, she doesn't even resemble any Phoenix looking characteristics. :p

Infinite.Bit Radio
Dedicated station to actual video game and anime music from various soundtracks. No radio show podcasts or anything like that... Just pure 100% music. Old, new and remade tracks is what you'll hear from us.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: