Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 01:31:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338628 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Spider-Man 3 teaser
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Spider-Man 3 teaser  (Read 5206 times)
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »

Would someone please tell me who the hell Eddie Brock is?
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 12:20:36 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Brock
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »

So at Comic-Con, Venom was revealed in the extended trailer for Spider-Man 3.

Any image/clip links making the rounds yet that people know of? It was only shown once at the show.

ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 03:47:38 PM »

Possible plot for Spider-man 3:
Spider-man, with the help of the symbiote, beats the crap out of the new Green Goblin. Then the symbiote leaves Parker to take over Eddie Brock and become Venom. Spider-man tries in vain to beat up Sandman, who appears now the Green Goblin's gone, and gets his ass kicked. Venom promptly appears on the scene to eat a bit of Sandman so he can't get back together again, like what apparently happens in the comic book (I don't know myself). And then Venom beats up Spiderman, and we think he's dead. Cue lots of thunder/lightning and Venom laughing evilly. End of film. At the end of credits, you see Venom spawning Carnage.

The next film (assuming the plot of 3 is like what I've just suggested), involves Carnage taking over Cletus Cassidy, and then Spiderman (who as it happens isn't dead) and Venom join forces to defeat him. Or, if they want to have it like the comic books, have Peter Parker losing his powers and Ben Reilly being the new spiderman and being forced by Carnage to kill Parker. But then if they'd be following the plot lines of the film so closely, they'd end up having Toxic in the 5th Spiderman movie, and 3 films with symbiotes in is far too many.

Note: I got all this info from Wikipedia, as I don't know my comic books. Real Spiderman fans feel free to shout at me for my stupid suggestions.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 07:38:07 PM »

Keep in mind they've thrown characters who would become villians in previous movies, yet they never became super villians within the movie. I'm guessing Sandman's not going to be a factor, but I expect the Green Goblin, and if he doesn't become the Green Goblin, then at least buildup to when it will inevitably happen.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 08:20:46 PM »

OH SHIT BISCUITS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sm3_wp2_1280x1024.jpg

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 11:27:26 AM »

Well, that pretty much confirms that Venom is in this movie. Though it could just be right at the end, as I think somebody suggested earlier.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 06:06:28 AM »

Well, I saw the trailer when I saw Superman Returns, so while this is a late post, I guess I was wrong about the Sandman. But I wonder if he'll be the main antagonist while Venom/Green Goblin are set up, if the Green Goblin will just continue to be developed, or if they're really nuts enough to throw all 3 at us. Christ, it'd probably be 2 1/2 or 3 hours or something.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: