Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 07:42:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319732 Posts in 13047 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Angelo's Spam of the Whatever: Calling former AD contributors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Angelo's Spam of the Whatever: Calling former AD contributors  (Read 985 times)
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2010, 11:27:43 AM »

Sorry again for my inactivity 'Fanners.  I swear that one day I'll post here regularly, once more.

Anime Dream turns 10 this month, and to celebrate in a way that won't make me lose my mind, I'm merely collecting and posting memoirs (of any length) from any former AD staffers or contributors.  If you're anywhere on this list (http://www.animedream.com/ad/profiles) and would like to participate, PM your write-up to me or mail it to "mattb {at} animedream {dot} com".  Pretty much anything goes: talk about your experiences with or impression of AD, thoughts about anime in general, etc.  I'll take entries up til the end of the month.

(Thanks to Pat/Ramza for his entry.)

The sad thing is, I'm hardly playing games of late.  Square whore that I am, I'll pick up FF13, though.  :)

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »

'Ey crackfoo, what it is

*RESPECK KNUCKLE*
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

HA-HA, I AM AN EDITOR, NOT A FORMER EDITOR, I NEED NOT DO SHITE!

But seriously, good job on 10 years dude. Glad I'm a part of it now. :)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »

The sad thing is, I'm hardly playing games of late.  Square whore that I am, I'll pick up FF13, though.  :)

I've got the exact opposite problem.  I can't watch any anime at the moment because my stupid program isn't compatible with my PC Gamer Bike.  Consequently, I had to pick up an HDMI cable just to get my dedicated DVD player hooked up to my HDTV. :|

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 05:31:33 PM »

I clicked to see the list of names to see what old school RPGFan folks were on there since I hadn't visited AD in awhile, then was surprised to see my name up there which was followed by the realization that I had made that one soundtrack review a long time ago.  That review sucks, by the way.  I would definitely not be offended if you took it down.

In all honesty, I don't know what I could say that would be of any use.  I only watch the occasional bit of anime here and there.  The newest entry I've seen is Gurren Lagann, and that's over two years old now.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »

I recognize that Blademaster Dezo chump and his one measly review.  I'd say something meaningful or substantial but I'd just be talking out my ass.

I approve of this nonsense!
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »

Shit, Dez-Man, I've been talking out of my ass on AD for 8 years.  :P
If you'd like to say anything I'd certainly welcome it.

Parn: are you kidding?  You reviewed the Welcome to Lodoss Island OST. That's probably the single most unique piece of coverage we have!  (Besides, a lot of the early soundtrack reviews are spartan.)

I think my knuckle caught a case of RESPECK. Is there an ointment for this?  Oil of clove, perhaps?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: