Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327437 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  FF14 - RPGFanny Guild
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FF14 - RPGFanny Guild  (Read 7829 times)
Ithunn

Hmph.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

I want to. I really do.

I'm on the East Coast, so I'd prefer to play around the 10PMish frame. This all depends on if I toss the money or not - I have to designate funds specific places from now 'til June. And yeah, PS3. Don't care about the server - never played an MMO with ya'll.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 03:16:55 AM »

Well, my schedule hasn't changed in a decade, so I'm still mister nocturnal. By the time the game is out my daughter should be old enough to be sleeping at night. Though its not like I havent mastered the skill of simultaneous gaming and snuggling. I may just have to play a Lalafel just to keep her giggling.
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »

Just my personal opinion as someone who inevitably has led large groups of people in real life, and in gamespace atmospheres, I feel I have a unique insight on something people are bringing up.

Diverse playtime is a good thing.

While it's all well-and-good to have a strong group all on at once, it can also be an inconvenience with too many people. I feel a proper goal of a successful and fun guild is to have a diverse "cast of characters," so to speak. You may have people who mostly play at certain times during the weekday, but majorly late on weekends.

Monotony is a drag, and for anybody who leads guilds or LSes, as they were, we have no fear of mobs nor stupid players––what we fear is our brothers and sisters in polygonal arms are bored. Don't let your playtime feel like a restraint––consider it another part of your uniqueness to a group contribution. I feel I can safely say that, no matter the stats and numbers in an MMO, my largest interest is the players and the connection.

Also: making fun of idiots. Yeah, I'll be doing that again, you best believe it. Nobody will fuck wid' mah LS homies ya feel.
Roger S. Huxley

rogershuxley9
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 06:34:58 PM »

If I ever join I'll probably end up being a night player too. Mostly.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »

Ill join it once the game is out >:), but ill handle all economic aspects, im gonna control the economy of this game, so you all just give me all your money and ill make it triple of the original value... hehehe (m3 d0n't sc4m)  jk =P

Anyway i cant imagine someone controlling a MMORPG's economy without dying of excess of redbull, in 2 months.

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »

Can't control the entire economy, but an aspect of it can certainly be controlled when you know how.

I always laughed to myself when people would bitch that cooking wasn't a really profitable craft.  Some people suspected I was buying gil.  Boy were they off.
Tsi Aileron

113308759 TsiAileron@hotmail.com Tsi+Aileron TsiAileron
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »

I never played on Leviathan with you guys, but I did play FFXI back in the day. I'm interested in joining up this time around. :)

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 10:05:00 PM »

Playing with Dios? Fuck that. You fucking fuck.

I mean....Sure. That sounds great!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 07:41:11 PM »

Well depending on how the game actually turns out, I may be in, but ill just be more around than any sort of hardcore set times or anything.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: