Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 07:21:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327399 Posts in 13404 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Girl terrified of pickles
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Girl terrified of pickles  (Read 2609 times)
Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 09:11:19 PM »

What an insensitive prick.  Maury sounded all condescending, and the humiliation shock tactics he was using... such things would never fly in psychology.  NEVER humiliate the patient.  

I'm disgusted that people would make a spectacle of people's neurological and psychological problems.  What's next?  Exploiting and humiliating someone with autism or OCD or something?  

Disgusting filth.

As for phobias, they are irrational, illogical fears.  There's a phobia for everything.  As silly as a pickle phobia may sound, it's real.

I approve of this nonsense!
Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 09:41:56 PM »

^ that reminds me of this disgusting video I saw of this radio show exploiting this guy with turrets. Apparently, it involved him twitching, rather than cursing, and what they did was put honey and other sticky things on his hand/face and watch him slap himself, unable to stop himself. Sick.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 12:24:02 AM »

Quote from: "Dincrest"
As for phobias, they are irrational, illogical fears.  There's a phobia for everything.  As silly as a pickle phobia may sound, it's real.

I don't doubt that. But everything you said is why I believe it's just staged. Plus personally, if I was /terrified/ of pickles and mustard, the last thing I'd want is the world to know. And if I was to go on TV, I'd rather go with something more than some hack of a day time TV talk show. :P
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: