Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 03:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340962 Posts in 13936 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Caprica
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Caprica  (Read 1455 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:26:56 AM »

So has anyone been watching Caprica or what? I can't really form any opinions yet as it's only 1 episode in but I'm optimistic that it'll be a good series. It's a bit odd seeing Zoe as as both herself and a Cylon but that IS the reality so I'm sure I'll get used to it.  I really hope this develops a following and stays on the air because it has a lot of potential. At the very least, it's inspired me to watch the Battlestar series over again.  Thoughts? Opinions?

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »

I enjoyed Galactica until they did that split season thing in the last season, and then I kinda forgot about it.  However this show really...just seemed kinda bland to me.  I did just catch the end of it before the Enterprise reruns started and it slightly peaked my interest..but still feeling very meh about it.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »

Hmm. I really thought all the BSG fans on here would be all over this. Oh well, I'm going to keep watching:P

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 12:34:28 AM »

Hmm. I really thought all the BSG fans on here would be all over this. Oh well, I'm going to keep watching:P

Considering that it took awhile for BSG to get going, I suspect that it'll take this show awhile to get going as well. By the end of this season (when the intros stop and the interesting things start happening) and the reruns start up I'm certain that the hype machine will fire up (this, of course, won't determine whether the show will rock on like BSG or will fizzle out like Heroes).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: