Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 11:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334652 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  The Last Guardian
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: The Last Guardian  (Read 27290 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »

Im happy to announce that the disc will also come with some amazing bonus content. Packed in every new copy of the game will be a voucher for two XMB Dynamic Themes, one for ICO and one for Shadow of the Colossus. In addition, on the disc itself will be a ton of exclusive video content from ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian that fans wont want to miss. Were busy finalizing the videos as we speak, and will have more details to share next month.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/20/bonus-content-comes-to-ico-and-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection/

I hope we get a lot of "making of" footage and a nice new TLG trailer.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »

I like that it comes with some themes.  I hope we also get some avatar pics.  I know they are a waste of money but buying these will be worth it.

Currently Playing-The Last Story, The Evil Within, Fable Anniversary
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2011, 06:49:07 AM »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-17-sony-offers-last-guardian-status-update

"It's been very difficult in terms of seeing the progress: not as fast as we'd been hoping for, and the team has been under big pressure. But we're still making progress, so I'd like to continue to support and keep waiting for great news sometime in the future."

When asked whether we'll get some more news on either The Last Guardian or Gran Turismo developer Polyphony Digital's next title at Tokyo Game Show next month, Yoshida replied "I'd say it could be a little bit longer".

Oh boy...

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »

:(

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2011, 03:19:35 PM »

I don't mind this coming out for a while yet. I have way to many great games to play, and I want to do Ico collection before hand, but some of this stuff is interesting. I wonder if they made some design choices in game they weren't happy with and are retooling?

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »

They have to release this next year.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »

Just like Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »

Just like Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Believe!

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »

*sigh* Is this game going to end up on the PS4???  They never should have shown footage footage way back when if they knew it would take so long. Bastards! They've been waving this carrot in front of our noses for far too long:/

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »

It wasn't supposed to take this long. It ended up being more complex than they antecipated.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2011, 01:39:46 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42nM2KYZiWo

I don't even gonna watch this and is not because of fear of spoilers it's just because I've lost big part of my interest in this game since it was announced... you know by now what is my opinion in waiting more than 3 years for a game. Yeah I know this is Team Ico, but still, I wish they stop doing this.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2011, 01:57:32 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42nM2KYZiWo

I don't even gonna watch this and is not because of fear of spoilers it's just because I've lost big part of my interest in this game since it was announced... you know by now what is my opinion in waiting more than 3 years for a game. Yeah I know this is Team Ico, but still, I wish they stop doing this.

I just think of what other goods are always being released to make the pain less.

Ah god... the guy at the 30 second mark... his deep, slow, throat-y voice drives me nuts ((nuance)). -____o

Great looking game, and the fact they rendered that creatures feathers (what looks like) separately is an amazing feat.   But I'm inclined to agree: the development has been a stupidly long amount of time.  I'm sure we'll see where all that time went... but by god, I hope this game is longer than the first two titles because of it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »

Dat animation...

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »

I heard it's going to have multiplayer. Team deathmatch and a mode where you have to all stand in a circle around it and try and call it towards you. The player it goes to wins
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2011, 09:30:18 AM »

OMG, I foresee the tear ducts getting a workout by the end of the game. I'm thinking "beloved dog dies at the end after heroic act" type sadness. This looks incredible.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: