Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319777 Posts in 13047 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Has anyone played Flower?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Has anyone played Flower?  (Read 1099 times)
GenoThePeoplesChamp
"The Peoples Champ"

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »

For those who don't know, Flower is a little game in which you take control of a petal and use the wind to blow it around making flowers bloom. I realize that this description does not make the game sound that interesting but I promise that this game is probably one of the most interesting and unique games to come out in awhile. I was first turned on to this game when I found out that it was developed by a little company called thatgamecompany, the same people behind another interesting game called flOw. This game offers an interesting counter-point to the current philosophy of the video game industry and I was wondering what some people thought of it?
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »

It looks fantastic. Id play it if I had a PS3.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »

Holy shit the game dropped from 7.99 to 2.99 euros!!! I'm glad I resisted buying it all this time, it's a no brainer now though, I'm downloading it already. If you're interested this promotion only lasts untill the 18th.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 04:39:40 PM »

Fantastic game. I'm a bit of a tree hugger, so the meaning behind it all really worked for me. Loved the look of the game, and the music fits perfectly. I suppose some would consider it too short, but I thought it was perfect for what you pay. Highly recommended.

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: