Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 06:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318973 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dragon Age: Awakening Site now online
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Age: Awakening Site now online  (Read 3331 times)
Draak

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 07:02:55 PM »

The expansion seems to have more of that "dark fantasy" feel than the entire main game had. The glowing dragon and those children are the shit. Also, we need more Broodmother-esque monsters. That thing was so bizarre.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 07:09:57 PM »

OH, okay, NOW I understand.

BLAH BLAH IM BAD LOL

Whoa you are so mad you did all that? i feel honored, how much time you dedicated to me? 5 minutes? looking for pictures and all lol.

Im not even going to read what you said, waste of time, though i can imagine what you said, you must be the kind of guy who laughs at ppl that make questions in a classroom, but you never have the guts to ask something.

I made a question because i dont know about it, im just comparing it to my previous experiences with expansion packs, if you are mad that someone know less about something than you, then i dont know how will you live the rest of your life, if you want to learn you have to ask questions, you dont have to be scared to do that, im not going to stay quiet just because some ass wants to be funny, sadly i saw something while quoting you... attacking my signature and all? sad...

Anyway i already got what i needed by someone else before, thanks anyway ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:13:10 PM by WildArms » Logged

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 08:04:26 PM »

OH, okay, NOW I understand.

BLAH BLAH IM BAD LOL

Whoa you are so mad you did all that? i feel honored, how much time you dedicated to me? 5 minutes? looking for pictures and all lol.
Don't flatter yourself. I typed "hypocrisy" into a google image search, took the first image I saw and copy/pasted it. You were worth about 5 seconds, not minutes.
Again, I'm enjoying this for reasons that would go over your head, I'm sure.

Im not even going to read what you said,
IE: You can't read.

waste of time, though i can imagine what you said, you must be the kind of guy who laughs at ppl that make questions in a classroom, but you never have the guts to ask something.
Wow, a school comparison. How young are you? BTW, I was the one who often made fun of the jocks and got wonderful academic scores. You know, with the whole me being smarter than you thing.

I made a question because
You mean you ASKED a question. One does not make questions in this context. Again, not showing that intelligence of yours. You know what though? I bet you were the one to always raise his hand, and always get the answer wrong. I'm guessing that's why you hate being mocked.

i dont know about it, im just comparing it to my previous experiences with expansion packs,
No, you weren't. You said specifically:

As far as i know this could just have an... island... then a "meh" side story with a new character, a hard but cool looking boss, some new items and monsters, a new dungeon and i dunno, some other expansion-cliche stuff, so depending in the stuff it brings (quality and quantity) i may get it

You actually made a list of what you assumed would be in this game's expansion pack before having knowledge of it. Why assume anything in the first place? If you're trying to cover up your tracks, be sure not to do it in neon paint.

if you are mad that someone know less about something than you, then i dont know how will you live the rest of your life,
Yeah I'm so mad I just might explode and then the fire that is my blood will melt your house and your face off only then will i truly be happy because i hate you and your blood liniage so horrendously i hope you know this sentence is totally serious and i am actually on fire right now from my hatred for you god you are such a fuck

if you want to learn you have to ask questions,
Nobody said otherwise. You didn't ask a question. In fact not once did you even use a Question Mark

-------> ? <-- ONE OF THESE BTW JUST SO YOU KNOW BUT YOUR IQ IS SO FUCKIN HIGH YOU MUST KNOW THAT

Much less vie to ask a question.

im not going to stay quiet just because some ass wants to be funny
You prove your selective reading once again. I want you to post more. I do not know how I can be more clear about that. I take great joy in making you look like an idiot. It comes at the expense of me looking like a gigantic flaming twat, but it's a fair trade off in my opinion.

Btw, I want you to keep posting. Just so you are aware.

PS: keep postin   NEWS FLASH: I WANT YOU TO KEEP POSTING I HOPE YOU DON'T FORGET THIS TI

KEEP POSTING

OKAY? Good. I hope you didn't forget I want you to keep posting. Forever, in fact. That would be so awesome.

sadly i saw something while quoting you... attacking my signature and all? sad...
I agree, your signature IS pretty sad and pathetic.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »

Woohaa, you just attacked every sentence... nice doing! you are really putting your everything to make me look bad, good thing i used a school comparsion, that is as high as your mind's maturity can take you.

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »

No sir, my maturity falls somewhere between a fourth and fifth grader.

My intellect is far beyond that though, which is why my teachers and superiors always hated me. I'm the lost potential of the future squandered away because I like doing things my own way.

In other words, I have and am everything you want and aspire to be, and I waste it without a care.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »

No sir, my maturity falls somewhere between a fourth and fifth grader.

My intellect is far beyond that though, which is why my teachers and superiors always hated me. I'm the lost potential of the future squandered away because I like doing things my own way.

In other words, I have and am everything you want and aspire to be, and I waste it without a care.

Good way to neglect the turth, keep saying that to yourself... yes, yes..., ppl hate you for that :) good, good. *pets*

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 08:52:20 PM »

Okay fuckwits, take your little pissing contest to PM or somewhere else suitably not in my fucking monitor.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: