Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 08:19:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331897 Posts in 13592 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  YOUR PLAYSTATION 3 IS DEAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: YOUR PLAYSTATION 3 IS DEAD  (Read 2444 times)
Booboo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »

IT'SWHYTWOOHHTENKAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Are... are you high?

To answer the question, I will be later on...

This is just amusing... all this forums exploding with rage for this minor thing..

Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:09 AM »

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »

I'm terribly worried, the more I read, that I lost save files to a number of things, and that when I play PixelJunk Eden and it claims I'm in "demo" mode that it's serious, and I'd have to buy it again. I wonder what all is corrupted because of this. I am terribly frustrated about it all.

Well, it's not like I have a lack of games. Time to rock some Shiren on the Wii.

Ramza

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »

You probably won't have to worry TOO much (this happened with Zunes apparently, so you Microsoft's done the same thing), and at the least you will not need to rebuy games. This isn't like the Wii or DSi, games are tied to accounts and whether or not you authorized a system. Assuming online gets working again I can't see how you can't, at worst, deauthorize and reauthorize to make the games work.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »

So I'm hearing reports of people being able to use their systems again and connect to the PSN. Yeah, it was just a one day hiccup afterall!
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 09:20:43 PM »

So I'm hearing reports of people being able to use their systems again and connect to the PSN. Yeah, it was just a one day hiccup afterall!

!!!! I'm going to go test this right now!!!

Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »

Wow, I must have been busy as hell, because I didn't even check my PS3 in a few days and didn't even know this problem was happening!

...Oh wait, it wouldn't have mattered. I have a slim. BUT THE HUMOR IS STILL THERE.

I'm actually surprised it's for the PS3. I've been having a heck of a time getting my Xbox360 to connect to the internet.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »

...Oh wait, it wouldn't have mattered. I have a slim. BUT THE HUMOR IS STILL THERE.

I even went and checked Trophy lists during the debacle's height! But, yeah, Sony basically got caught with their pants down and it was hilarious. By the same token it's about as harmful in the long run, no real harm was done beyond perhaps a few businesses (at least one FFXIII review's been held up!) but nevertheless embarrassing.

Oh, and on a similar note!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: