Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327851 Posts in 13421 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 145036 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: December 26, 2010, 09:10:55 AM »

Like I said in the ME2 thread, I ended up having to buy a new laptop and fortunately it runs ME2 very well so I borrowed the PC version from my brother and cancelled the PS3 version pre-order.
What can I say? I love it, it's brilliant, I'm completely addicted, hell, fuck the net, back to playing.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: December 26, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »

Fucking FFXIII's final boss one-shot kill move. That's such bullshit.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: December 26, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »

Fucking FFXIII's final boss one-shot kill move. That's such bullshit.

Equip the anti-death accessory, it's not 100% protection but it helps.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: December 26, 2010, 07:39:58 PM »

Final Fantasy XIII beaten.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: December 26, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »

Finally started up a file in Etrian Odyssey III. It's been sitting on my shelf since it came out. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun again. A lot of little things were improved upon since EO2.

"Oh, a hunter..."
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: December 27, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »

I decided to focus my attention on Assassin's Creed:  Brotherhood.  Right now I'm trying to figure out where I'm fucking up, because I already have three of the six keys needed to open up the special armor a la Altair's armor in AC2, yet I haven't even managed to unlock the second tier of purchased armor yet.  Hell, I only have the greaves and spaulders from the first set. :P

sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: December 27, 2010, 12:29:08 PM »

I played and beat Uncharted 2 with my nephew over the holidays. We pretty much went through the game switching controllers whenever someone died. Incredible game with so many epic moments (falling building, train, convoys, going through that Tibetan town against the tank, omgggg), I plan on playing it by myself on Hard mode sometime soon, I wanna unlock more stuff.

Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: December 27, 2010, 02:19:38 PM »

Finished up 999 with all the endings. The story is incredible as is the writing. I never thought much of Aksys prior to this game but their fantastic work here shows that they are far more than a competent localization team. The game itself wrapped up pretty well but left some things open to discussion. There was, however, one part at the very end of the true ending that I was just baffled by. Hopefully we will get to see another Chunsoft visual novel brought over here.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:03:07 PM by Jet16 » Logged
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: December 29, 2010, 10:50:10 AM »

I'm reallly diggin' GT5, especially B-Spec. I thought it would be boring but it's actually addictive. I'm going to try to keep the levels for both A and B the same...for now.  And after trying the demo for Dance Central on Kinect i'm buying it on Friday. It's super fun and embarrasing at the same time.:P

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: December 29, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »

Nier - Just fought the giant shade boss ransacking the village. Very cool battle. Things keep happening in this game that I am not expecting. Like
Code:
5 YEARS later?! WTF?
I am currently on vacation, and I just want to play this game and nothing else. Unfortunately(?), I also have a kid home with me who demands my attention, as well as 2 new kitties in the house.

As an aside, my wife stuffed a $20 PSN card in my stocking and I don't know what to do with it. Save it for Lords of Shadow DLC? Buy some fun downloadable game like a Pixeljunk or Scott Pilgrim?
Any suggestions?

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1045 on: December 29, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »

I played quite a bit of Pilgrom on xbox.

It's damn fun but only if you have someone to play with.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1046 on: December 29, 2010, 04:03:25 PM »

Nier - Just fought the giant shade boss ransacking the village. Very cool battle. Things keep happening in this game that I am not expecting. Like
Code:
5 YEARS later?! WTF?
I am currently on vacation, and I just want to play this game and nothing else. Unfortunately(?), I also have a kid home with me who demands my attention, as well as 2 new kitties in the house.

As an aside, my wife stuffed a $20 PSN card in my stocking and I don't know what to do with it. Save it for Lords of Shadow DLC? Buy some fun downloadable game like a Pixeljunk or Scott Pilgrim?
Any suggestions?

Have you bought flower?

It can't be said enough: ME2 fucking rulz!

Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1047 on: December 29, 2010, 08:28:08 PM »

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn beaten.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1048 on: December 29, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »

Code:
5 YEARS later?! WTF?

Any suggestions?

Have you bought flower?

It can't be said enough: ME2 fucking rulz!

Yeah, Flower was one of the first games I bought when I got the system. Loved it.
And, yes, ME2 DOES rule. Thanks to RPGFan letting me know, I picked up some D:C on the cheap yesterday.

I played quite a bit of Pilgrim on xbox.

It's damn fun but only if you have someone to play with.
I totally forgot that I only have one PS3 controller. I have 2 360 controllers for playing games with my son. I suppose I would have to get Pilgrim for the 360 then.

I think I'm going to get Pixel junk shooter and/or Eden. I read some reviews, and they both sound great.
Anyone play Shatter? That looks cool, too.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1049 on: December 29, 2010, 08:57:18 PM »

Shatter is Epic but I've only played it on the PC.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: