Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 05:27:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327263 Posts in 13401 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 144363 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2010, 03:04:00 PM »

I decided to check out Splinter Cell: Conviction last night. It's a good game and all but I always suck at stealth shit. Doesn't matter which game it is, I just suck.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2010, 05:33:17 PM »

Just beat Jeanne D'arc. I had an awesome time with it, but I'm going to skip the post-game stuff. Too many other games to play. Now I need to finally beat the second form of the Sector E boss in Strange Journey so I can move things forward.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2010, 12:51:24 AM »

Up to chapter 3 battle 3 in VP:CotP. Last battle was a pain in the butt due to a Roof of Riovanes scenario where one hoped that the ghost in the rear end would use a spell instead of attacking and most likely raping the stupid bitch up in the ass. Next battle seems easier provided I can purchase an anti-paralyze device for my MC.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2010, 02:19:48 AM »

Got the second Door Unlock feature in SJ.

Code:
So there's an immigrant town-esque thing in Antlia.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, ATLUS.

Anyway, I spent like four hours trying to figure out how to implement Conway's Game of Life in BRPG. Failed. Thing I came up with something workable. I need to sleep though. Also forgot to study Scheme today. Whoops.

---edit---

And apparently someone made a working computer in Dwarf Fortress.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8269

I have no grasp on how that works but goddamn. There's also a digital calculator which is nuts.

In any case, I guess DF is the first turing complete city builder.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:52:11 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:14 AM »

Chapter 4 in VP:DS. Last two battles were obnoxious and the second didn't end in the exact way that I had hoped to have ended it, but I'll take what I can get (stupid fucking bitch with a guaranteed OHKO attack). Ch4 Btl1 is cake however (and will probably drop my sad ass into another fight immediately afterwords since I don't have to perform some kind of bullshit rescue mission again).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2010, 06:54:02 AM »

More Splinter Cell: C and a bit of Shadow Complex. I may try Red Steel 2 this weekend.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »

World Master D in Pangya PSP, still haven't unlocked everything.  Guess I have to keep grindan those golfs.

Almost have all the Liscence challenges, then I'm going to start buying up all the clubs and rings, afte which I will continue to buy all the clothing sets for everyone.  Damn this is a lot of work.
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2010, 09:58:18 AM »

FFXIII Chapter 11 boss. Tried one go at him and almost beat him until my party got wiped by a huge attack. A sentinel might be an option.
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »

Fighting the Sector F final boss in SJ.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »

Just beat Fragile. Good games, and noticed that there was a review up for the game here. Going to check that out now...

Starting tomorrow: Legend of the Dragoon

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »

I'm in the middle of Sector G in Strange Journey and holy shit those random teleports are freaking annoying, although not quite as aggravating as in sector E (yet).

I'm also stuck in Europe wondering if I'll ever be able to go back to the US (I'm supposed to be flying tomorrow, but there's virtually no chance I will at this point), which means working remotely starting Monday and possibly having more time to play RPGs...
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »

Picked up Grandia 2 for a buck $1.75usd today although it's the PC version which has sound issues and my PC doesn't have a graphics card so uh, more issues from that. Except it doesn't matter since the PS2 version has the same issues and I can't play the DC version. Huzzahz.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2010, 12:37:50 AM »

Apollo Justice:  I'm slowly working my way through the second case.  Is it just me, or does this game seem to have had a higher budget than the Edgeworth game?  This game seems a lot more polished visually and aurally.

After this, I'm really going to get around to playing through Dragon Age a second time.  I mean it. :P

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2010, 12:50:13 AM »

Apollo Justice:  I'm slowly working my way through the second case.  Is it just me, or does this game seem to have had a higher budget than the Edgeworth game?  This game seems a lot more polished visually and aurally.

xoxo
I was saying that for so, so long.

Final Chapter of Resonance of Fate... NOOooooo!!!!  Its ending tooo fast!!! 
I am in love with this game.  From what I understand of the story though, I don't see why we need a final showdown with the character we have a final showdown with.  Working on a few missions and trying to get my guns to charge be super-duper-fast.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

Got to Sector H in Strange Journey and about to fight
Code:
Zelenin
. It seems I'm past the "choose your alignment" stage now and I can feel that the game is slowly proceeding to the grand finale.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: