Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337990 Posts in 13836 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 150207 times)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2010, 10:40:52 PM »

-Played SSF4 for awhile last night.  Decided to fuck around with Rufus in ranked and cut my PP (ranked player points) by about 1/3rd.  Haha.  His EX Snake Strike is still OP as fuck though.

-Beat the optional boss to get the best sword for Killian in Crimson Gem Saga.  I got a really good amulet too so I guess it was worth it.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2010, 10:44:10 PM »

Been playing some Blazblue and get a feel for it again for next week. I am stoked for Continuum Shift.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: July 25, 2010, 04:06:11 AM »

Played some Half Minute Hero and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes last weekend, and I just beat Alan Wake.

Alan Wake is probably my game of the year right now. It's really good.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 25, 2010, 11:26:13 AM »

About to go on the beach vacation in P3P. Should be amusing. :D

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: July 25, 2010, 01:02:24 PM »

15 hours in to Arc Rise Fantasia. Shit just hit the fan...
Code:
Adele turned batshit insane, and half my party left me. :(
While the voice acting is pretty bad, some characters (like, two) are getting better. I hope someone makes a patch for an undub, or something. Niko though, is pretty unredeemable in terms of ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY EVERYTHING! I hate everything about him.

Also, only got up to the Hermit Full Moon battle in P3P... I'm slacking! D:

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »

Also, only got up to the Hermit Full Moon battle in P3P... I'm slacking! D:

You need to hurry up. If I beat a game before you, something is not right in the world. ;)

NANOMACHINES, SON.
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: July 26, 2010, 12:20:29 AM »

Star Ocean 3 - I'm getting close to the end of the first DVD, I think. Enjoying it a lot, not quite sure why, but I find it very appealing.

Devil Survivor - Day 6. This is probably my favorite DS game, other than the Phoenix Wright games. I love everything about it.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: July 26, 2010, 01:27:46 AM »

Star Ocean 3 - I'm getting close to the end of the first DVD, I think. Enjoying it a lot, not quite sure why, but I find it very appealing.

The ending of this game... *facepalm*
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: July 26, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »

Man, Tenchu Z isn't very good.  I haven't played a Tenchu since Wrath of Heaven back on the PS2, but this game almost seems older than that one.

Before I subjected myself to that, I tried playing Fable 2 again.  I started over as an evil wench and had a blast with it...right up until Bloodstone, which is exactly where I stopped my first time through the game.  Apparently the dullness of Wraithmarsh drains my resolve to continue.

I think I'm gonna pick up a copy of Red Dead Redemption when I get my check this week.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:14:27 PM by D-Rider » Logged

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: July 27, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »

Finished demon's souls. I'm actually looking forward to the extra challenge of NG+. I'll concentrate on nier for now. I said I wouldn't buy another game after DS untill GT5 is released but it was really cheap. I'm enjoying it so far.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

Star Ocean: the Last Hope
aka Star Ocean 4
aka [II] Star Ocean: We All Wear Tampons We're So Emotional!

Anyways.  Conquered the main part of the game (which is an absolute breeze if you take the time to fill your board with the +140% exp crystals).  I can't believe the end game plot twists.  They aren't bad, per se (my expectations were already on the floor...so...), just didn't really make much sense.
Code:
Isn't it kind of ironic that Faize would agree to join the same side as what he was fighting because he fell in love with a medieval hippie, with less than 5 minutes of talking, and he never even learned the name of!??! Thats rubbish!!  He may as well go spoon Lymle illegally, makes more sense (and the Japanese audience would surely love it)

Then I went to showed 2/4 superbosses who is boss... me.

Gabriel Celeste wasn't easy.  The man takes quite a beating, and sometimes the AI enjoys standing in one spot.

Ashlay at the collseum was no pushover the first time.  Fortunately, for me, he never really targetted the healers, and he's easy to dodge alone.  Nice cameo though.

The Lord of Dragons (wonderful a being of such high stature makes it out to fighting competitions) is next...I'm only worried because it's all alone (colosseum solo Rank 1 boss).

I hear Ethereal Queen will make you want to never touch the game again.  With what, a 20 floor dungeon you can't save in, and her 1-hit party KO attack.  Fun fun.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »

Limbo - I've played for maybe 4 hours now and it seems like I'm almost through it. We've got some serious Mode 7 stuff going on here. Funny thing is...This game almost could have been done on the SNES. Not the details, of course, but the overall game is very simple. I dig it.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2010, 01:30:58 AM »

FFIX. I'm at the Lifa Tree now and obsessing over cards and synthing new gear.  I also picked up Borderlands for PS3 and I finally own Bayonetta for the 360. Happy day.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »

So I went to a midnight opening of StarCraft 2 on a whim the other night and walked away with a collectors edition that I totally didn't need. The game's pretty fun though.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: August 01, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »

Limbo(awesome), Hydro Thunder: Hurricane(also awesome), and L4D2(obviously).

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: