Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 11:56:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327302 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 144380 times)
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: October 18, 2010, 04:17:10 PM »

I have stopped playing Valkeria Chronicles for the moment but will probably try to do a mission every day or so.

I decided to start Dragoneers Aria. I tried to play it before but stopped after an hour or so in. Having started again I have now got a good distance past the part I had last left at.
I am enjoying it so far but that has to be FFXI Bastok music theme playing in Granadis. Actually there seems to be a lot of "familiar" music. The battles are pretty fun and I can see myself completing it this time.

daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: October 18, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »

I have stopped playing Valkeria Chronicles for the moment but will probably try to do a mission every day or so.

I decided to start Dragoneers Aria. I tried to play it before but stopped after an hour or so in. Having started again I have now got a good distance past the part I had last left at.
I am enjoying it so far but that has to be FFXI Bastok music theme playing in Granadis. Actually there seems to be a lot of "familiar" music. The battles are pretty fun and I can see myself completing it this time.

Aria was the 2nd game I bought for the PSP. It's an interesting game, but frustrating. Magic seems to be all but worthless, aside from the obvious healing spells. Bosses can be much harder than the average enemy requiring some grinding. I'm near the end of this game, but haven't touched it in months. I'll probably never finish it.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: October 18, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

Been playing about 10-15min of Ys7 on the throne. And then about 1/2 hour before bed.

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: October 19, 2010, 11:42:13 AM »

Playing Lunar on the PSP.

Finished my second playthrough of Muramasa.

Started No More Heroes 2. Incredibly disappointing.

My copy of Last Window arrived today! \(^^)/

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #829 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »

As you may have guessed, I spent most of the past few days playing Fallout: New Vegas.  On to beating ZHP for that review, now.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »

I'm trying to play 4-5 games simultaneously.

Magical Starsign (NDS)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA via NDS)
Alundra (PS3/PSP)
The Great Giana Sisters (NDS)
inFamous (PS3)

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: October 21, 2010, 06:54:42 AM »

Fallout: New Vegas. More of the same essentially but it's still great fun.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: October 21, 2010, 07:19:38 AM »

Just finished castlevania. Great game.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: October 21, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »

Started up Pokemon HeartGold. It's already starting to get addictive. I just beat my first gym leader and am now exploring those ruins with the Unowns. :D

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: October 21, 2010, 04:12:27 PM »

addicted to Strange Journey
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: October 22, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »

Just finished Suikoden Tactics, which was a lot more satisfying than Suikoden 4.

Though all I'm going to remember about the game in ten years time is.

Kyril's dad fucked a sheep.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
eXaX

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: October 22, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »

I just finished Alan Wake. It was fairly good (mostly because my friend bought it and I finished it at his home, I wouldn't have bought it). I also finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow and wow, I loved that game. It felt like a genuine journey as opposed to Epic Set Piece A and then Epic Set Piece B. Gabriel Belmont ftw.

Currently I restarted both Theresia (DS) and Resonance of Fate (X360). Having played RoF for a couple of hours and then restarting really helps you ... not sucking in it. Also checking out Valkyria Chronicles 2, however it's been a week since last time I played it. Going back to it now. So far it's fun (which is odd considering it should be a war game).

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: October 23, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »

I'm mainly trying to kill time till Fable 3 right now, so I'm using the time to play some short games that you can just pick up and play.  Puzzle Quest, Bionic Commando Rearmed, and Recettear, mainly.  I also decided this would be a good time to get the last two endings in Nier, so I'm working on that as well.

I'm also slowly working my way through the old-school greatness that is Tales of Monkey Island.  I'm on Episode 4 at the moment.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: October 24, 2010, 03:54:13 AM »

DQIX: Mo' Maps. Mo' Problems.
Code:
FUCK YOU GREYGNARL!!!

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: October 25, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »

gamestop had dq VIII for 10 so i picked that up. pretty fun actually. i dig the visuals but having played V for the DS first i'm kind of miffed they used some of the music and character styles from viii.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: