Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:40:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334809 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 149111 times)
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #870 on: November 05, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »

I still have fun trying to make him tackle-hug-glomp random passerby women.  

I'm following the classmate girl storyline now, mainly because she's the most attractive girl and my choice for romantic interest.  The Maiko girl's too inaccessible and the local schoolgirl is more "friend zone." 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 06, 2010, 04:19:42 AM »

I started Ghost of Sparta. Got to temple of Athena, maybe 2-3 hours in. It's God of War, with some interesting story elements so far. Not that I'm ever in it for the story in these games anyway.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: November 06, 2010, 10:36:40 PM »

I'm still plugging away at New Vegas, trying to decide which of these factions I want to align myself with.  I picked up Veronica as my companion; as much as people say Boone makes the game a lot easier, Veronica definitely ain't a slacker when it comes to kicking ass.

I'm also playing Mass Effect 2...again. :P  I bought the Shadow Broker and Overlord DLC to fuck around with this time.  I hear these are both fairly lengthy, so this might keep me occupied for a bit.

Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: November 07, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »

I'm playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage.  If you have ever liked a beat-em-up in your entire life, you need to play this, or you are already dead.  This is one of the best brawlers I have played in my life, everything is incredibly visceral and every hit -feels- like a truck smashing into something.

Also, ATATATATATATATATATA!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: November 07, 2010, 12:18:25 AM »

Gen, can you play as Toki, and can you shoot Rainbow Jesus Orgasm Beams out of your armpits? Or any of the nanto guys for that matter?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: November 07, 2010, 01:53:17 AM »

I took a break from RPGs for 2 months or so, partially due to work and partially due to feeling burned out. Now I am back with a vengeance - finished up Skies of Arcadia Legends and now I'm playing Enchanted Arms. Not sure why it got such mediocre reviews. I am 66% done (I wish more games had the completion feature) and I am enjoying it a lot. The battle system is interesting (although the encounter rate is too high - not Skies of Arcadia high, but still annoying), there's quite a lot of character development and backstories and the dialogue is generally good. Also, the game is quite funny at times - it actually made me laugh out loud a few times. I think I will play Arc Rise Fantasia next, but that remains to be seen.
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: November 07, 2010, 02:04:57 AM »

Gen, can you play as Toki, and can you shoot Rainbow Jesus Orgasm Beams out of your armpits? Or any of the nanto guys for that matter?

You can play Story mode as Rei, Toki, Kenshiro, Mamiya, and Raoh, although several characters only have two or three chapters.  There's an additional Dynasty-Warriors-esque Dream mode where you can also play as Jagi, Shin, and Thouther.  I dunno how Toki plays, I've only really played as Kenshiro and Jagi so far.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #877 on: November 07, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »

I beat Kenka Bancho again on New Game +.  This time, I hooked up with one of the girls and
Code:
defeated the final boss
for a good ending. 

I wonder if any of the other Kenka Bancho games allow you to choose your gender, because it'd be fun to play as a sukeban (female bancho.) 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: November 07, 2010, 04:03:29 PM »

Thouther

Wait what

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: November 07, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »

Wild Arms 2 camera was giving me a migraine (along with the music. What can I say, I'm not a fan of it) so I've decided to play Final Fantasy Tactics A2 again.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: November 07, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »

DQ8 marathon.

About to make some steak and garlic mashed taters.

WHATS TATERS?! PRECIOUS
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: November 08, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »

Thouther

Wait what

They pronounce it Souther, but they wrote it Thouther so whatever.
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: November 08, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »

Felt like I was neglecting my Wii VC, so I started up Super Mario RPG. Having a great time with that... I'm at the part where Geno comes to life.

I also started up Secret of Mana and I don't know if I like the gameplay very much.

Also, Pokemon HeartGold. I just beat the gym leader at Goldenrod City and am now a bit clueless as to what to do next. I'm gonna do some backtracking and cut trees and move rocks and shit to see if I can clear a new path. I'm at the point where things are starting to evolve now too which is awesomeeeeee.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: November 08, 2010, 09:29:47 PM »

I've been fucking around with the Brotherhood of Steel in New Vegas.  I don't know how I managed to get a house from them but no power armor access.  I must have missed a quest giver somewhere.

I've been TRYING to play some Mass Effect 2, but I've been falling asleep in the middle of playing it for the last two nights. :P  It's taken me this long just to get fucking Mordin.

Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: November 08, 2010, 11:14:18 PM »

I beat Super Robot Taisen OG: Endless Frontier tonight. What an annoying stretch of final bosses. Rather than have me fight a total of 6 final bosses, which despite taking a long fucking time and were easy, why not just give me one really tough boss?

That being said, the ending was enjoyable. I might, if I'm feeling inspired at all, get around to writing a review of this game.

In the meantime, I will be buying DQ IX on Monday, when I get paid.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: