Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 12:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337994 Posts in 13836 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 150223 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: December 21, 2010, 08:11:56 AM »

Super Meat Boy is super fun! Too bad I've only played the demo.

Age of Zombies is also super fun. Got it last night and I'm halfway through already. Hopefully I'll finish it before my ADD kicks in.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: December 21, 2010, 10:50:41 AM »

Shining Force beaten once again, this time on my iPod touch.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: I'm on a boat.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: December 21, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »

Beat Age of Zombies earlier. Now I'm trying to figure out what else to play. Probably just more AoZ.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: December 21, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »

Finished up Bayonetta today. I lied in the last post, I wasn't at seven hours at all. I finished in 6 and a half hours. Again, I'm very glad I didn't pay full price for it to have only that much time playing it. Still, it was good, even if it was odd. Anyway, I don't know that I'll ever play it again so I may just toss it, give it away, or get two dollars selling it back to GameStop or Amazon or something.

And I'm moving on to Vanquish. I guess I'm getting my Platinum Games fix this December.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: December 22, 2010, 02:30:24 AM »

Beat light world forest of super meat boy. With all the bandages and everything A+. Except apparently there's a minus world i'm missing. idk. gonna go play some hospital now. Did the first few levels. It's... interesting.

It's weird how absolutely *atmospheric* the art direction in this game is.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: December 22, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

19 hours in TotA. Game is easier than I remember. The only two times I have grinded in this game was for equipment, not levels. The shitty amount of Gald obtained in this game pisses me off. I even have an item attached that allows me to get 50% more Gald. I should have this game wrapped up by the new year, and then solely focus on Dragon Age and FFTA2.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »

Well now I'm stuck in Strange Journey and now I've got nothing to play. I did play a Smash TV Clone, Super Street Fighter IV, and That Doritos Crash Course game together with my brother at least, which was plenty fun, but now I kinda got nothing else I want to play. Maybe I'll watch Cowboy Bebop and play the Valkyria Chronicles 2 demo again, get ready for Xmas.

Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1027 on: December 24, 2010, 06:12:58 PM »

I decided to start up 999 despite the fact that I'm currently juggling a bunch of other games. I haven't been this glued to my DS since Devil Survivor.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1028 on: December 24, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »

^Glad you're liking it. I want it, but I can't find it and I don't want to buy online right now.

I've been playing Ratchet & Clack: UYA, Neutopia, and Ys Books I & II. R&C was fun as always, I did some Arena matches, played a vid-comic, and attempted some missions, but I got stuck on an annoying mission on Aquaria that I think I always disliked, so I'm taking a break for now. Neutopia was okay, but I'm not really feeling it right now, though I haven't even found the first dungeon. Ys was lots of fun, I'm on Book 1 and just saved Feena and Cleared the first dungeon. Heading to the Mine next. I also got an early Xmas present: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. I just beat the first dungeon and found that everyone in my home town was turned to stone. Now I'm headed to the eastern desert to find a cure.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:10:06 PM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1029 on: December 25, 2010, 12:26:38 AM »

Been playing the Resident Evil remake for Gamecube while visiting my parents. It's great!

Picked up Nier for $15 from Futureshop.ca, if anyone else is interested and doesn't have it yet.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1030 on: December 25, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »

Well now I'm stuck in Strange Journey and now I've got nothing to play.

If you're still in the mall dungeon, just find the least explored dungeon level and crab walk facing walls by empty spaces. There's a hidden door.

o/` I do not dream o/`

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1031 on: December 26, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »

Hey, I got a PS3 for Christmas!  Not like I didn't know this already, but whatever. :P  Here's the shit I've gotten to so far.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:  Hey, I've played this game already!  Of course, AC2 is one of my favorite games in recent memory, so I don't mind the fact that Brotherhood is a carbon copy.

Metal Gear Solid 4:  I watched thirty minutes of cutscenes, moved forward a screen, watched five minutes of cutscenes, moved forward another screen, watched ten minutes of cutscenes, then got killed.  I'm thinking this needs to wait till I'm done with Brotherhood. :P

Katamari Forever:  Same old shit.  Again, no complaints.

I still need to play Demon's Souls, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Uncharted 2, Infamous, Brutal Legend, and Blazblue.  Thank God for end-of-year sales on used games. :P

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1032 on: December 26, 2010, 01:24:38 AM »

Wrong thread, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:27:55 AM by Lard » Logged

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1033 on: December 26, 2010, 02:21:23 AM »

Beat the light forest glitch/minus zone in Super Meat Boy.

So. Damn. Awesome.

o/` I do not dream o/`

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1034 on: December 26, 2010, 03:53:53 AM »

Started playing VtM:B again. Playing a Gangrel with the plus patch, and holy shit I forgot how fun this game is. It oozes atmosphere, and you just kinda get lost in this decadent little world Troika made. I'm still in Santa Monica, but seeing as I'm focusing on unarmed melee, and the Protean aspect kills so much for me, I've had to spend little money on blood/weapons, which means I'm pretty friggin' rich at the moment. Been a while since I've played, so I dunno if things'll change in that regard or not.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: