Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337901 Posts in 13833 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Super RPGFan Game Journal IV - The New Warriors: The Revenge The Movie The Game  (Read 150158 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: January 22, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »

Mass Effect 2: Still fucking around on Omega. Aria's a bitch, but I'm sure Shepard can top her in bitchiness. Love the renegade dialogue options - hell, all the renegade options period. I got to kill an alien bartender. :)

Just about done in the quarantine zone before I go chase down Archangel.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1201 on: January 22, 2011, 02:26:42 PM »

when u meet archangel be prepared for some "fun"
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 22, 2011, 02:28:41 PM »

So I hear! Going to do all my fucking around on Omega today, hopefully. And then some.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1203 on: January 22, 2011, 03:36:57 PM »

I finally (finally) started playing Dragon Age: Origins. Human Rogue, just got to Lothering. It's really good. I totally got sucked in, and then had to go away for the weekend. :(

Also I've been playing The World Ends With You, and I'm about half way through the game.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1204 on: January 23, 2011, 12:56:59 AM »

oh shit oh shit oh shit. Okay.

Alpha Centauri.

For awhile nothing much was happening. Dealing with internal issues namely terraforming some of my crap towns into good towns, dealing with drone riots, etc. Then I start getting com frequencies for like Yang and he Vendetta's me because I tell him to go fuck himself. Lal also vendettas Yang. Whatever.

Suddenly Zakharov builds the Empath guild and some other shit happens and basically he has enough votes to be planetary governor. He bribes me fifty monies to vote for him. I have no meaningful personal connections and this is ruining my chances of getting into grad school. I'm like "Wait what" and I notice the other person is yang, who is ahead. Fuck. I take the fifty and vote.

Then Zakharov sends me a message that he's going to war with Miriam. I agree since she's gonna get wiped out by Yang soon anyway so whatever. This gets him liking me so now I have a pact with him. Also get contact with the Spartans.

Basically shit is going MAJOR down and I need to start kicking my navy into hyperdrive.

Also Civ 5 sounds really lame from the let's plays I saw :(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:10:06 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1205 on: January 23, 2011, 03:06:30 AM »

I've been playing through Ghost Trick and forgot/neglected to report it here.

Amazing game to say the least and brilliant to look at. The plot twist... well, some will hate it without a doubt, but I think it's sweet and makes perfect sense given the characters nature... ....natures.

It's pretty short, but widely enjoyable and the concept is super cool.

Four James Van Der Beek's out of Five.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1206 on: January 23, 2011, 05:22:18 AM »

@ Ghost Trick

Why do I remember this coming out years ago.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

RpgN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1207 on: January 23, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »

Been playing Yakuza 1, Tales of Tempest and Folklore lately. Yakuza 1 being another game from my backlog that I decided to go back to, chapter 6 currently and having a fun time.

About Folklore, I'm somewhere in chapter 5, is it true that you have to play with both characters up to chapter 5 in order to finish the game?

I come in peace :)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1208 on: January 23, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »

About Folklore, I'm somewhere in chapter 5, is it true that you have to play with both characters up to chapter 5 in order to finish the game?

Yup.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1209 on: January 23, 2011, 06:41:12 AM »

Wait, you people think I was complaining? I wasn't at all. I think it's a frickin' riot. Sure, I would complain if this was a movie or a book, but with Uncharted I just go with it. I was using ridiculous in the "crazy" sense of the word. I love the game.
Unlike that odd Roast Beast fellow...

*Puts pitchfork back in the closet*

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
RpgN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1210 on: January 23, 2011, 06:45:44 AM »

Yup.

-_-

At least I'm still having lots of fun with it and wouldn't mind more. Also it seems that playing with Keats does offer a different perspective and slightly different gameplay. I'm curious to play his part sometime soon.

I come in peace :)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1211 on: January 23, 2011, 08:15:31 AM »

3D Dot Game Heroes finally started clicking with me after damn near a month of trying. :P  So far I've plowed through the first three temples.  I'd really like to come across a new sword soon; the only one I've found that the game doesn't automatically throw at you is a fucking baseball bat.

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1212 on: January 23, 2011, 12:04:23 PM »

Found a really good series of NWN1 modules called "The Aielund Saga." It shows a quality of writing that the original campaign did not, and is mostly well-balanced. I also started playing Sakura Wars 2 again, and just finished the second chapter. Although Iris is probably my least favorite character, I liked her chapter better in the 1st than the 2nd, since it didn't really add much to her character this time around. I am liking the increased challenge during the battles.

I also lost points with Sumire cause she doesn't like puns.  D:

EDITED FOR BAD WRITING: I swear, every time I try to post on a forum my writing abilities plummet.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:21:07 AM by (Tunnels) » Logged
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 23, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »

Got to both Mordin and Archangel in ME2, the latter of which was especially awesome. Aria also hates me less. Now I need to go fly around mining @ random planets. Or something.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:14:21 PM by kyuusei » Logged

NANOMACHINES, SON.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1214 on: January 24, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »

Uncharted 2 - according to my percentage I'm just about done. This thing has been a total blast. Hopefully the final boss "fight", or whatever it ends up being, is a bit less lame than that of the first game. Even if it does suck, there's no taking away from the overall experience. The intensity of some of these levels can't be beat.
Code:
Being chased by a tank kicks ass. Let alone fighting helicopters while on a speeding train, and jumping from exploding trucks

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: