Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 11:34:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327331 Posts in 13403 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Atelier Totorie, Alchemist of Arland 2 announced for the PS3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Atelier Totorie, Alchemist of Arland 2 announced for the PS3  (Read 13594 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 11:51:42 AM »

Yaaaaaay! Thrilled about this. :D

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »

Couldn't be happier! The sad thing is like I said in my last post here. Now that I've seen Meruru, it makes want it so much more than Totori.
Let's just hope they don't change the box cover this time.

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »

I guess it's time for a thread resurrection.  It's offically coming West!

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2011/1566.html

Just saw that. So excited, even though I don't even have Rorona yet.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 05:55:22 PM »

Meruru digital artbook coming to japanese psn:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/12/atelier-meruru-character-illustration-book-coming-to-psn/

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2011, 06:11:57 AM »

September 27th.

US trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAhS6GPM0WQ

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »

September will mark off my glorious 25th birthday with two new JRPGs coming my way(White Knight Chronicles 2 and Atelier Totori.

I'm still going to be playing Deus Ex HR in the start of September so I'm looking forward to all this RPG goodness.

Ah! Almost forgot about my copy of Disgaea 4,Premium Edition.Wooo.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:09:04 PM by Lazlowe1984 » Logged

Furymasterzero
Military Gamer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 03:58:35 AM »

I love the Atelier series, I hope they give us Meruru later as well.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 09:12:57 PM »

Just a few more weeks for the released of Atelier Totori.

I'm really on the fence about getting this game or not. I mean, I enjoyed Rorona but not as much as I hoped (still a thousand times more than other games like Star Ocean 4).
I'd like to ask some opinions, I heard that by pre-ordering (which can be done until the day before its release) we'll get for the same price a nice beautiful poster, soundtrack cd and an artbook. That of course if we buy from NISA's site. At first I wasn't sure because normally the shipping rates for overseas are high but in this case they are actually quite reasonable.

I mean, after looking so much cuteness and for the same price how can one resist ?
Other thing to consider is that I was looking on ebay for Rorona just to check out if the price dropped significantly in the long run and it didn't so I was just thinking of getting it asap.

Anyone else excited for this ?

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.  I enjoyed Rorona.  It was a good game, but not a great game.   Totori looks like an improvement, but it has some tough competiton this holiday season.  Still, the preorder stuff is nice.  If you're going to get it I wouldn't wait too long because NISA often does limited runs of their preorder goodies and they can sell out.  They did last year with Rorona, a couple of weeks before the game came out.

FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »

I didn't like the first one at all, but wow that's pretty.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2011, 05:38:50 AM »

Oh man that's so tempting. Don't do this to me! I'll be broke! Fuck!

Any chance they'll do this when it releases in Europe?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:04:05 AM by CDFN » Logged

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »

Kevadu, the competition as you said is what it's killing it for me. If we were to consider just RPGs there would be on the top of my head Dark Souls, Skyrim, Disgaea 4 and Skyward Sword and more depending on region or importing.

CDFN, if I were you I'd just import as the shop at NISA has a decent shipping. If I were to wait for it to come to Brazil, regardless of it being an official store or a random guy selling it, I'd probably wait for an year.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »

Kevadu, the competition as you said is what it's killing it for me. If we were to consider just RPGs there would be on the top of my head Dark Souls, Skyrim, Disgaea 4 and Skyward Sword and more depending on region or importing.

CDFN, if I were you I'd just import as the shop at NISA has a decent shipping. If I were to wait for it to come to Brazil, regardless of it being an official store or a random guy selling it, I'd probably wait for an year.

I haven't even played rorona yet and I already have so many games pre-ordered for the next 3 months. God damn it.

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 02:00:41 AM »

In that case we should both wait. I mean, it's not like the game will disappear. (Maybe just this special edition).

As a suggestion, if you ever get totori or rorona I'd suggest going for totori. I mean, atelier rorona is fine but just by the looks the music and graphics of totori make it much better than rorona. It have more than 2 bosses which is an incentive to keep playing.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 02:17:39 AM »

I've not played Totori yet, but what my friend tells me it's an improvement in most, if not all, ways.  Of course, I can't confirm or deny from personal experience.

One big change I do know about is that you've 5 years instead of 3.  Also, it's more focused on the adventure part, hence NISA's rename.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: