Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 08:48:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329226 Posts in 13490 Topics by 2177 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Suikoden Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: Suikoden Topic  (Read 56487 times)
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2011, 12:59:31 PM »

If Tri-Ace got Suikoden, it would probably end up something like Radiata Stories.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2011, 02:22:58 PM »

Oh wow, did I fuck that one badly or what? I guess this is what happens when one gets so disillusioned with the current industry trends that they start making the most pessimistic assumptions.

Admittedly I'd only see that as inherently negative if they had command of the story too, but with Tierkreis's director listed there as is it couldn't have been THAT bad.
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: September 19, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »

If Tri-Ace got Suikoden, it would probably end up something like Radiata Stories.

I actually think this would be a good thing since RS is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, fuck the haters.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: September 19, 2011, 05:53:55 PM »

I actually think this would be a good thing since RS is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, fuck the haters.

Why do all your posts end like that? It must be a tough existence to always be fighting an invisible army.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:51 PM »

I wish tri-Ace could do something as good as Radiata again... it's been a while that all they've done is crap that disappoints me =/
(although I guess Resonance of Fate is debatable.)
Tartarus

I'm resolved and without reservation

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2011, 08:23:49 PM »

Why do all your posts end like that? It must be a tough existence to always be fighting an invisible army.

Shadow Hearts is my favourite rpg series of all time. Suikoden needs to be Shadow hearts, fuck the haters!

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 19, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »

Actually, I've just given him a warning over it. REALLY getting tired of his posts pretty much being that or, in one instance, a racial slur.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2011, 12:52:44 AM »

I wish tri-Ace could do something as good as Radiata again... it's been a while that all they've done is crap that disappoints me =/
(although I guess Resonance of Fate is debatable.)

I'd argue that Resonance of Fate was the better game despite the fact that both games are one-trick ponies because RoF was ridiculous as hell and it knew it.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »

As much as Id like to see them bring back the old world, I think its better this way.
Let the new team do its thing, if they can nail the Suikoden feel, then there should be plenty of new characters to get attached to. If they can't, then at the very least they wont be crapping over the original Suikodens.

NOW PLAYING:
Hearthstone: I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Chaos on Deponia: Beat the first one, went straight for the second one, that says a lot.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin: Seems ok, has mouse issues.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: September 21, 2011, 05:36:52 PM »

As much as Id like to see them bring back the old world, I think its better this way.

No.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »

No.

You'd prefer an inexperienced team crapping all over the main continuity?
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2011, 06:04:08 PM »

Let the new team do its thing, if they can nail the Suikoden feel, then there should be plenty of new characters to get attached to. If they can't, then at the very least they wont be crapping over the original Suikodens.

Couldn't agree more. Well put. :)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2011, 08:39:11 PM »

I've never actually played I, but I just won an EBAY auction for it for $23.00, pretty stoked about that.

Everything's Eventual
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:25 PM »

No.

No, I'd prefer an experienced team continuing it.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: September 22, 2011, 12:15:38 AM »

No.

No, I'd prefer an experienced team continuing it.

Yes, we all want the old team from II or III (or even V IMO) doing the old world, but there have been times where an experienced group works on their baby and still fuck it up. What you want isnt what you're getting, either deal with it or beat it.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: