Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 08:52:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332914 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  God Knows How Accurate...But this makes me HAAPPY (VP & BoF)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: God Knows How Accurate...But this makes me HAAPPY (VP & BoF)  (Read 3763 times)
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 10:21:52 PM »

The inclusion of BoF makes me say this is absolute BS. I'd really like that new BoF game, though, which is precisely why I refuse to believe it.

This looks just about as "reliable" as that rumor that a new Grandia game and a LoD sequel will be announced on PS3.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »

The inclusion of BoF makes me say this is absolute BS. I'd really like that new BoF game, though, which is precisely why I refuse to believe it.

This looks just about as "reliable" as that rumor that a new Grandia game and a LoD sequel will be announced on PS3.

The Ar Tonelico III rumor came true!

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 08:49:04 AM »

The Ar Tonelico III rumor came true!

Gust doesn't exactly have a huge list of profitable series. :P

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »

I have yet to see anything to tell me that RoF is any better a game then SO4.

Weren't you criticising me for bashing a game I hadn't played?

Hypocrite much?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 11:08:23 AM »

Weren't you criticising me for bashing a game I hadn't played?

Where exactly did I "bash" RoF?  I just said it doesn't look like something I'd like, especially since I haven't enjoyed the last five or so Tri-Ace games I've played.

There's a pretty fucking big difference between marching around with a banner saying a game is shitty when you haven't played it and just saying "I really don't think this game is for me, especially considering that I don't even like the publisher."
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »

I think I'll wait for a more credible source before I get my hopes up.  Also, I wish I hadn't read the comments in that news article.  It probably killed several of my brain cells.

QFE + QFT

Bernhardt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »

Yeah, when the crap are we going to get a BoF sequel, if ever? BoF V was back in...2001/2002, was it?

I guess they really lost people with that last installment, what few people they had, eh? Not that the BoF series was a big seller anyway, right, much less did they print a whole lot of copies, did they?

Were BoF III and BoF IV ever released on PSN? Wasn't BoF III released on PSP? I really don't have my facts up to date...

A lot of games, back in the day, left me feeling pretty contented; Grandia II, as far as I was concerned, could've been the last Grandia, and I would've been happy. Final Fantasy X could've been the last FF, and I would've been happy.

BoF V, I enjoyed more than all get-out (I mean, I REPLAYED it 3 times! In a ROW! I went for 100% on that bugger!), but I could still stand to see what else Capcom can come up with!

And VP, is that on PSN, too? I swear, one of these days, I'm going to get a PSP, if only for a lot of those classic PSX titles that're available now...wankers need to release Threads of Fate and Chocobo's Dungeon, while they're at it! The SaGa Frontier games wouldn't be bad, either!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:59:02 AM by Bernhardt » Logged
jj984jj

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:58:58 AM »

There hasn't been a Breath of Fire since Yoshiki Okamoto left to form Game Republic. Most of the other Dragon Quarter staff are at Capcom I think.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: