Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 02, 2014, 12:41:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
328013 Posts in 13432 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Wii Monster Hunter Tri
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Wii Monster Hunter Tri  (Read 2629 times)
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »

I played a bit more of it this weekend and I gotta say, it's growing on me. From a person who didn't want to even hear the name of the game to liking is a big step. I have to agree with you Noobien, I'm having much more fun with it than Demon's Souls, and once I get the hang of how the things work, because I'm still learning a lot, I'll try to play online a bit.

On the side note, I'm still impressed for how much polish Capcom put into this game, it looks so much better than the avarage Wii game, another game that look this good on the top of my head are Muramasa.

thatmmoguy

adamtingle@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »

I'm still not sure about Monster Hunter Tri, having played it for a while I can't decide whether it's a very watered down MMORPG or something of pure genius.

Jonathan Ingram
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 06:17:43 AM »

I`ve been playing Monster Hunter 2(PS2) for the past three weeks and loving every second of it. When I`m done with it, I`ll start MH Tri. Hopefully it`s just as good.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: