Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #19005 on: March 20, 2017, 06:11:52 PM »
Wise person once say, "You have 5000 friends on Facebook.  How many of them will help you move?" 

In my lifetime, I have only helped THREE friends move.  They know they are extra special because of this, because 99% of the time if a friend needs help moving, we all make excuses. 
Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #19006 on: March 20, 2017, 08:51:34 PM »
Wise person once say, "You have 5000 friends on Facebook.  How many of them will help you move?" 

In my lifetime, I have only helped THREE friends move.  They know they are extra special because of this, because 99% of the time if a friend needs help moving, we all make excuses.
can say with certainty that I have two friends who would help me move as they helped me last time I was moving out. Dear lord was that unpleasant. For moving in to my current place, I hired movers (keep in mind there was nearly a year gap between these two events, thank you PODs for making my life easier).

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19007 on: March 21, 2017, 07:08:31 PM »
Apparently Torment: Tides of Numenera came out weeks ago and I didn't notice.  Mind you I backed the Kickstarter and was super excited about it...three years ago.  In the mean time I just kind of stopped paying attention.

I wish I could say this was the first Kickstarter I backed and then sort of forgot about, but it's not even.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #19008 on: March 21, 2017, 07:45:59 PM »
Apparently Torment: Tides of Numenera came out weeks ago and I didn't notice.  Mind you I backed the Kickstarter and was super excited about it...three years ago.  In the mean time I just kind of stopped paying attention.

I wish I could say this was the first Kickstarter I backed and then sort of forgot about, but it's not even.
It did come out. I beat the PS4 version a week or so ago and decided not to do a second playthrough necessary to platinum it. It was an enjoyable experience, but I do think it dropped the ball at the end a bit.

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19009 on: March 21, 2017, 10:16:13 PM »
On the one hand, I'm getting enough sleep right now.

On the other hand, getting enough sleep seems to mean all my dreams are devolving into weird body horror stuff and screwing with my perception of time.

--

Neighborhood Denny's doesn't have good oatmeal.

Not in the least.

--

I feel like I've got all these gaming things I want to do but no real desire to do any of them :) Backlog guilt is silly but whatever.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:30:46 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19010 on: March 22, 2017, 11:43:25 AM »
The whole point of having friends is in case you need to move
Current RPG - Final Fantasy XV

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #19011 on: Yesterday at 07:10:02 AM »
I saw something at a budget store I couldn't resist: rainbow yarn with freakin' glitters in it. I had to buy it. Make something with it.

Then this happened:

Rainbow glitter flower unicorn!

I'm not sure what to do with it. Keep this the first and last unicorn and auction it off for charity, or make more, make more money and maybe sell one to someone who happens to be a Gundam fan so I can make an absolutely terrible La Place joke.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:51:15 PM by Tomara »

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19012 on: Yesterday at 08:52:25 AM »
That is a beautiful monstrosity, @Tomara
Current RPG - Final Fantasy XV

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #19013 on: Yesterday at 04:53:11 PM »
That is a beautiful monstrosity, @Tomara

It is, isn't it? I thought about it some more, and now I'm certainly I want to donate this to that charity auction thing at the anime convention I like. Tegendraads will not be defeated by cupcakes again!

(There were awesome cupcakes though, just like the people who made them, so not hard feelings. Just... competitive feelings. But that's all good, cuz charity.)