Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 04:40:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338603 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow  (Read 1967 times)
Tailzo
RPG fan from Norway

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 02:39:13 PM »

I'm interested in it. I seem to remember that the game had massive framerate problems. Is this bad enough to affect the gameplay, or was the person that wrote this nitpicky?
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

I'm interested in it. I seem to remember that the game had massive framerate problems. Is this bad enough to affect the gameplay, or was the person that wrote this nitpicky?

That person was nitpicky o.0, or his/her ds sucks? =o, i have now 10 hours, the only frame rate drop i ever had is, one time, is some boss battles, with big boss, and if all my party and me uses the shadow, and also, the boss uses a magic as well, all of us at the same time, and is a really small frame rate dropping level, i do sometimes feel a little slow once a boss battles start but it goes out pretty fast, i've played online and it's perfect .
Also, i've had like 4 enemies in the same screen (and sadly pwning me xD) and i didnt suffer any frame drop.

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: