Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 07:55:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330159 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  A thought about "Trophies"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: A thought about "Trophies"  (Read 3057 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 04:03:47 PM »

ITT people completely misinterpreting hyperbole, missing the point, getting trolled SUPER hard, and not even giving games a decent try.

Bravo, gentlemen. Bravo.

If somebody shows up at a party, climbs on the furniture and proclaims himself king of the world, berates all of the guests at length, and then takes a dump in the punch bowl I'm not going to forgive him just because he tries to pass it off as being ironic.

I don't care whether Dios really believes the crap he's saying or not.  Either way he's being an ass.

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »

You hate handhelds and therefore hate Golden Sun so your opinion doesn't count, jerk. Quit pretending.
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 06:32:55 PM »

I feel sad for you that you seem to base the worth of yourself and others on videogame ability. You *must* realize how incredibly stupid your above comments sound. I hope you are not as socially isolated as your comments seem to imply. 

lol is this guy for real
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:15 PM »

Never said I was the greatest by playing SMB....you were the one suggesting that we're all "kids" who haven't gamed long enough to have played it.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:34 PM »

Meh, I don't need bragging rights.  I don't play video games to impress other people.  I play them because I enjoy them and write about them because I love to write.  My trophies are the hatemail I receive because that means someone actually read something I wrote.  Thus I always respond to hatemail in a cloyingly appreciative manner.

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »

Alright, enough of this nonsense.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: