Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 08:27:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338007 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Blur is seriously awesome
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blur is seriously awesome  (Read 637 times)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 03, 2010, 10:32:13 PM »

One of the most intense racing experiences I've ever had. I am shocked and appalled that Dios GX called it a poor game in another thread, and have concluded that he simply lacked the skills to play it competitively.

The gameplay is so good and everything outside of the gameplay is so rewarding. The game is strategic as hell, you have to pick your powerups carefully each lap while maintaining your driving and speed. Is your car half dead while you're in close 2nd or 3rd place? Then you have to make the choice to repair, defend yourself, attack your enemies, or simply try to catch up.

It's free on Xbox 360 Marketplace if you have gold so I suggest you try it if you like Racers or Mario Kart.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:21:59 PM »

I'll probably get it for xbox, since it sounds like some i would regret buying because it's so hard
and I love mario kart

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »

It's interesting, because it is a difficult game at first, yet you are always being rewarded for playing. You get fans (exp), upgrades, new cars and gametypes, and I hear there's a robust single player mode as well.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: