Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 12:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338627 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  New Kingdom Hearts title to be announced at E3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Kingdom Hearts title to be announced at E3  (Read 973 times)
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »

Copied from Neogaf:

According to an interview with Nomura in July's GameInformer.

Nomura basically says one of the two projects he mentioned he was working on for announcement this year will be announced at E3. They want to do something for American fans... likely not on HD consoles, Wii or iPhone.

A voice actor listing for 'Kingdom Hearts ReCoded' has shown up: http://web.mac.com/phoolholy/iWeb/philsnyder.net/Jiminy%20Cricket%20%20.html

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 11:01:19 AM »

Copied from Neogaf:

According to an interview with Nomura in July's GameInformer.

Nomura basically says one of the two projects he mentioned he was working on for announcement this year will be announced at E3. They want to do something for American fans... likely not on HD consoles, Wii or iPhone.

A voice actor listing for 'Kingdom Hearts ReCoded' has shown up: http://web.mac.com/phoolholy/iWeb/philsnyder.net/Jiminy%20Cricket%20%20.html

what is this "recoded" thing?
recoded makes it sound like coded is being remade or ported
I'm excited to hear him do jiminy cricket

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 01:07:39 PM »

AHHH!  Exciting, as a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, I hope this is true.  I'll be at E3 and if this is the case expect a news story. 

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 02:02:33 PM »

Wasn't Nomura quoted earlier this year as saying that he won't be working on any Kingdom Hearts projects until he can get FFXIII Versus out the door?
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:00:16 PM »

Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded must be a port/reamake of Kingdom Hearts: Coded. Also, I mentioned the possibility that Nomura announcing a "new" Kingdom Hearts in the "Nomura and his 100 belts", remember?

Not to mention that Siliconera has posted the news already, so this is practically confirmed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: