Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334846 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  dear nintendo
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: dear nintendo  (Read 4569 times)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »

OH NOES ZELDA ANGST :< :< :< :< :< :< Wah wah wah they changed something and I don't like it! Savages!

Seriously, can't we go one day without this bullshit? Play the game first before you trash it! I'm just happy I have a reason to get motion plus now!

Seriously, every GODDAMN ZELDA GAME.

...Okay, I'm better now.

Pfft. You would like motion control, you girl.

*blush* I admit, I enjoy waving my hands around like an idiot! ;)

:3
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 08:33:42 PM »

The thing that has bothered me the most with Zelda this hardware cycle is that they've changed into a right handed person. I loved Link for the reason that we both are left handed, stupid i know, but it was something we shared!
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 08:45:18 PM »

I'm sure they'll have a mode for left handed gamers, then you can roleplay as Link again!
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

;  ;    Thats a pretty big deal though, if they were to include that.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 09:45:11 PM »

have you seen the video on game trailers? it looks like they slowed down and simplified the gameplay to compensate for trash wii mote shake controls. why do i even bother with nintendo anymore? and lol link has pants!
You're like those douches who were all ZELDA MORE LIKE CELDA HUR HUR when Wind Waker was announced.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 10:31:20 PM »

Wind Waker more like Wind Wanker.

... Wait.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

Wind Waker was like zelda; fisher price edition
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 11:18:17 PM »

Nintendo doesn't care about your money. They print their own.

hardcore gamers.

A what?
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

^Yes. An animated gif of Reggie with his dopey XD face. Now we need one using his dopey @_@ face.

Anyways, did anyone else notice how the start of the trailer only referenced the console titles up to OoT?

Also, let me be among the first ones to hope that this title is either a sequel or spinoff title ala Link's Awakening or Majora's Mask rather than another 'Save Zelda (or in this case Celda) from Gannon.' title. We've already had two console titles like that in a row already.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

have you seen the video on game trailers? it looks like they slowed down and simplified the gameplay to compensate for trash wii mote shake controls. why do i even bother with nintendo anymore? and lol link has pants!
You're like those douches who were all ZELDA MORE LIKE CELDA HUR HUR when Wind Waker was announced.

except i actually liked wind waker in fact its one of my favorites of the entire series followed by minish cap. also theres a difference between bashing a game and bashing a control scheme. my greif is based on past experience with tales of symphonia where i often used the wrong move when trying to use moves set to left/right or up/down motions.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 06:50:05 PM »

Nintendo's one of the most competent developers there is, and it's probably why this one uses Motion Plus rather than trying to do this with just the standard configuration. I just wouldn't play it for a large crowd of people!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 07:22:45 PM »

you know nintendo could so easily shut me up by including classic controls or something.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »

you know nintendo could so easily shut me up by including classic controls or something.

If the game's designed around the motion controls beyond "waggle to spin" then it's not practical. Admittedly there's quite a few Wii titles that could've probably supported the Classic Controller instead but choose not to, but given how you actually do different actions based on movements and slice in different directions I definitely don't see it happening on a classic controller unless they were using the Right Stick for all of this, and that'd still piss people off.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:23:36 AM by Eusis » Logged
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:19 PM »

Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!

edit: Lmao in the new Zelda, Link has a STAMINA bar, limiting his sprinting and flipping abilities. hahaha
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:32:25 PM by Thoren » Logged
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 05:06:18 AM »

and that'd still piss people off.
cause its not hardcore gaming eus omg

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: