Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327548 Posts in 13410 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  "Confessions of a Hypocritical MMO Player, In Three Acts" Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: "Confessions of a Hypocritical MMO Player, In Three Acts" Discussion  (Read 4792 times)
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 07:57:02 PM »

I know that, Pat should know when i'm just fucking with him in the spirit of his editorial :) if not, i'm sorry :(

Anyway, the changes sound dandy - especially since Dio never got past Riverne - something to do then. Also for the record, I really have been trying to get online, but it took me almost 3 days to patch. Anyway we'll be on tonight if you wanna do anything Pat or anyone else. Arliman (me) and Summonerdio (Diobility).
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 10:58:19 PM »

I'm gonna try to hop on tonight.

And I still stand by what I said. If you have a lvl 75 character you can probably solo your way up to chapter 6 or 7. Now for the chapter 8 stuff in Sea ... yes, you'll probably still need a party of 6 75s, or 5 80s, to clear 8-3 and 8-4. Those zones still suck and have loads of true sight mobs etcetc.

But they have dumbed down CoP to a new degree, and that's all I meant. I would seriously argue that at this point finishing ZM is harder, though still far less time-consuming (CS's and number of missions = less), than finishing CoP.

I also convinced my older sibling to reactivate his account so he can finish CoP. So that's a win.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 11:15:37 PM »

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 11:59:06 PM »

you're two posts too late. Unless you want to make the bitch-slap contest between me and you, sweetheart. I'm always up for it. :)

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 09:55:53 PM »

I always win internet arguments.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

Must... not... post... the "arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics" picture...

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
jalexbrown

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2010, 04:02:44 PM »

I didn't use to be much of an MMO player, and then I started getting into them.  I've played World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings Online, and I've even gone back and tried some of the older ones like Asheron's Call.  My next journey in an MMO will be either Anarchy Online or Ultima Online - or both.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: