Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338387 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What you like/hate in the opposite sex!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: What you like/hate in the opposite sex!!  (Read 9400 times)
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »

♪Let's talk about sex--ba-by, lets talk about you-and-me -♫

Well, not really sex.  But did I get it you singing it?? :D
Anyways.  Features!!  What do we like about others.  What do we hate about them?  C'moon, we're all shallow on SOME level, or we have some sort of barometer or standard for what we like.  It doesn't have to be partner - but I think that is also a bit to what I'm insinuating....  but I'll leave that to your own discretion - and let's just talk it out (lawlessly).

OH!!!!!  AND!!!  INCLUDE BOTH PHYSICAL (tits and ass is also a valid answer) AND TRAIT CHARACTERISTICS.

I'll post mine soon... my dog is bugging me.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »

Oh yeah, this is true. So true that is almost stupid to think about it.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »

What I want is kindness like the sea. A heart as warm as the sun. The softness of a wind blowing through a meadow...

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »

i think this is one topic i should stay away from =P

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »

Yeah Alisha keep your bizarre fetishes out of here.

Actually no, please share.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »

Hate -

Vagina dentata.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »

Looks like I'll have to copy-paste some stuff from one of my more animated Facebook conversations stemming from the status, "Anyone else out there think the phrase 'but he/she's just not my type,' is a cop-out?"  There are addendums in this revised version as well.  

Looks:
I try not to have a set "type" in terms of looks.  If I limit myself to a "type" then I could miss out on potentially awesome people.  I hear people talk about how they're absolutely bonkers over a person and super happy but they're "not my usual type" to which I say, "so what?"  That being said, I prefer women with curves.  I like thick hips and some junk in the trunk.  In terms of ethnicity, no preference.  A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman be she from any continent.  

In terms of face (and facial attractiveness is important to me since I'll be looking at her face most of the time), clean clear skin is key.  Any face automatically looks better with clear skin.  Too much makeup isn't something I'm attracted to.  I don't want have a mouth full of foundation when I kiss her.  Modest makeup is cool.  And I prefer girl-next-door cute to smoldering out-of-my-league hot.  

All this being said, should I find myself in a fulfilling and healthy relationship with a smoldering hottie with a slender body, then I'll just embrace her unique and special beauty.          

My must-have character traits:

1) Sense of humor. This is of the most paramount importance to me because you need a sense of humor (at least a somewhat wacky one) just to merely put up with me. Over time, looks fade but good humor is forever.

2) Good communicator (and conversationalist.) Few things turn me on more than a lady with whom I can talk to for hours on end about nothing and everything all at once. I love to talk and communicate, I also consider myself a decent listener and value that in people. I've been in social situations where talking with a girl was like pulling teeth and I kept thinking, "This sucks."  She doesn't have to be a PhD level genius or anything, but she can't be vapid either, because I love conversations with substance (even if they're about nothing.)

3) Willingness to embrace her "dork side." Let's face it, I'm a geeknerd. I write for RPGFan after all, and love it. A lady does not have to be into video games like I am, but if she's into something else geeky that I'm not super into (i.e. Star Trek) that's totally cool. Because her willingness to embrace her dork side leads me to believe that she'd be more accepting of my dork side (which ain't going away.) Or even if she's not into "geeky" stuff at all, but is willing to open herself up to the dork side and perhaps step outside her comfort zone and maybe give a good graphic novel or something a chance. (Of course, if she doesn't like Star Wars, that might be an issue:P)

4) Emotionally stable.  Everyone snickers at me and says, "ha, good luck with that one, partner.  All chicks are psycho, dude!"  But I will not settle in this area.  Relationships are a two way street.  We have to support each other, and it's hard to be supportive if the other person manipulates your feelings/emotions knowing they have you by the balls (so to speak.)  For example, if you're with a suicidal person always talking about the ways s/he could die knowing full well that their death will emotionally destroy you and using that to leverage situations, that's bad.  I also want to know that if we do happen to break up, that she won't go on a rampage and key my bicycle, slash my car tires, or break into my house.  Plus, if I am to have children with this person, she needs to have emotional stability because children are VERY unpredictable and she has to be able to handle situations kids throw at her.  

5) I still haven't selected one yet.  

Honorable mention: Her family.  If I do not get along with her family, that will inevitably lead to problems down the road.  A long-term relationship is not just between two individuals.  It's between two families as well.  Sure there are plenty of feuds, drama, cross-fighting and in-fighting within and between families, but I don't want to create more of that and possibly alienate her, or myself, from either of our families.  Even with our circles of friends, there are some buddies I may have to hide from her and some gal-pals she may have to hide from me, but if we can get along with eachother's closest friends, that's a plus.  

My 5 dealbreaker character traits:

-drug use and smoking. I'm all about straightedge clean living these days and do not wish to be with someone who uses illegal drugs or smokes. I find smoking to be a vile habit and kissing an ashtray is gross. If she enjoys a social drink that's fine with me. I don't expect a girl to be straightedge, but illicit drug use and smoking= no thanks.

-disrespectful to my parents. Total dealbreaker. They're my parents and I have a tight relationship with them. I have zero tolerance for anyone who's disrespectful to my mama and papa.

-high maintenance, spoilt brat, gossipy, drama queen type girls. No thank you. "Psycho-bitches" need not apply here. If I'm allowed to add overly jealous in that list of "drama queen" traits, I will.

-doesn't like kids.  I'm 32.  A hot lover is fun for a little while, but I'm looking for someone who will eventually be the potential mother to my children.  I eventually do want to get married and start a family.  I love kids, I work with kids, and it would be absolutely heartbreaking for me to be with a woman who dislikes or doesn't want kids.  

-Infidelity. Zero tolerance if a girl cheats on me. I've never cheated on anyone and never will. I've been cheated on before and I was absolutely crushed and devastated. If I can put in the effort to be a good communicator and a loyal, reliable boyfriend, I think it's safe to expect the same kind of effort reciprocated, especially if it's someone I plan to be with for the long haul.

Honorable mention: unhealthily obese. If a lady's got a few extra pounds, that's fine. In fact, I like my women a little thick and curvy. Junk in the trunk is a good thing. I like thick hips and a round booty.  Come on fellas, sing that Sir-Mix-a-Lot "Baby Got Back" song with me!  A lady with no curves= bad.  I want a woman, not a chick who looks like a 12 year old boy.  Anyway, I do like to lead a healthier active lifestyle and if she's too lazy and obese to accompany or keep up with me on the kinds of hiking or biking adventures I enjoy so much at least once in a while, that's not good.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:26:14 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 12:08:56 AM »

Heres a video of the last time I tried to hit on Dice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBGCL_eWCQ
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 12:17:20 AM »

you are the lamest person
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 12:44:02 AM »

I liked Thoren better when he wasn't a troll.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 01:43:48 AM »

So wait, does this mean that...

YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!?!

Anyways all I want is something that's a) Still breathing, b) Not bearing any major diseases, c) has an actual vagina, and d) Weights less than I do.

Having a hot naked lesbian twin is entirely optional (but very much preferred).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:34 AM »

Oh man; at first I was gonna type something witty; but that video is just too awesome. xD

Hate -

Vagina dentata.
Vivid.  Frightening.  I googled it.  I regret it.  It makes me want to touch something soft; void of bite.  ...that's coming out all wrong, isn't it?

Anyways.

In gentlemen; if they can be a bit smart and a bit funny, I'm sold.  I like open-minded people; I hate where a hate for something ends a topic immediately; I don't care if our opinion is different - just say it!  
I'm not really preferential in how a guy looks - but I do love a good smile.

I hate idiots and fools like the plague.  I don't like deceivers either; they're easy to catch, and the backlash is ugly.  I hate public rudeness and loudness, or those who don't give space.  I'm more on the inclination that most people are retarded anyways.

I'm still looking for a girlfriend I can really relate to; I get along better with guys rather than girls.  Mainly because, holy crap, I have retarded female friends.  The very foundation of their lives turn only when there is DRAMA happening.  I hate that word ever since it became used on every episode of teen reality shows.  My one good female friend will sometimes call me and say "I had a bad day, can we hang? I gotta get it off my chest!", we meet, I ask what happened, and she says "I don't want to talk about it", then we drink bitter coffee...
The female friends I DO have; we usually have little in common with, they're literally my "girly" friends, I'm more a tomboy.

My best friend, my buddy Mark (since we were kids), we have little in common but the best things (movies, games, music), but conversation is fun because we rarely agree.  Isn't it great when opposites attract?  

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:13 AM »

I hate idiots and fools like the plague.  I don't like deceivers either; they're easy to catch, and the backlash is ugly.  I hate public rudeness and loudness, or those who don't give space.  I'm more on the inclination that most people are retarded anyways.

What is this? Someone thinks like me? That's... awesome! :3
Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 02:17:47 AM »

Can I just say I love/hate everything about women? Especially how with a sentence, or hell, with a look they can singlehandedly make you feel better about yourself then you ever had before or destroy every bit of confidence you ever had with yourself?.

Ex's, that's another thing I hate, every relationship I've had that lasted more then a month I had to deal with way too many issues involving an ex.

Really in a female all I've ever wanted was a quasi-nerdy girl, not ugly as sin, independant, amd confident. Also someone that can hold a conversation. I've had all of that in different states with girlfriends but they lacked one of those things and it just wasn't fun, so I'm pretty close to making sure that I stick to them having fall under all the categories for me to be more then friends.

I have bad luck with relationships, so I'm not really looking to rush into one anyways so it's probably for the best I wait to find someone that really fits everything, from my combined relationships I've gone ~$12000 in debt, that's enough that I wouldn't have a student loan anymore, so really finding someone with everything I like is just as much a financial decision as one of personal fulfillment.

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 04:10:16 AM »

Things I like: Dincrest

Things I hate: Thoren

The Opposite Sex: Alisha
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »