Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 08:55:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334784 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Games for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Games for sale  (Read 1530 times)
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:17:38 PM »

Hi everyone, I decided to sell some games from my personal collection.  All my games comes complete and in excellent working condition.  Photos of actual product will be sent to anyone interested.  These games are NTSC format. 

PS1

- Castlevania Symphony of the Night (black label, disc and case are in mint condition!!!, instruction booklet is a little bit wrinkled)  $25
- Wild Arms (disc has some minor scratches but works perfectly nonetheless, case and instruction booklet in very good condition)  $12

Gamecube

- Mega Man X Collection (everything is in absolute mint condition)  $30

Wii

- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (disc and booklet are in mint condition, case is in near mint condition)  $25

Right now I'm looking for  Atelier Annie: Alchemist of Sera Island and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3 version), so I'd consider a trade.  By the way I accept Paypal.  I know I'm not very active on this board, but I'm reading everyone's comments everyday.  I'm the one that sold Beyond the Beyond and Shining the Holy Ark OST some time ago and the buyers were very satisfied of the transaction, so have no fear, and thanks for watching.
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »

Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Wild Arms are sold, and I bought Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.   So, Mega Man X Collection and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn are still available. Still looking for Atelier Annie though Thanks
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 12:31:19 AM »

Just sold Fire Emblem and Mega Man X Collection on Ebay. So I have nothing more to sell for the moment.   Hope I will receive better feedback than Redeemer.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: