Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:06:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334846 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  A Game Journal Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] Print
Author Topic: A Game Journal Reborn  (Read 63906 times)
glassjawsh
insolent cur

This tomb will be your grave

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2280 on: October 24, 2014, 09:15:30 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/SkipDr-Manual-Disc-Repair-System/dp/B0015ACUKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413646349&sr=8-1&keywords=Skip+Dr

^ I've used that on at least 10 CDs/DVDs and it's worked like a charm every time. Definitely a worthy investment (and not really a costly investment either)

This worked beautifully. thanks Klutz!  I guess I'm back to LUNAR 2 now since I was enjoying it so much before my disc had a meltdown.  EBC>SSSC

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2281 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:03 AM »

Sale of the Dead on PSN is just too tempting. I've always wanted to try out a Fatal Frame game, so I went ahead and bought FF2 for 3.49, or whatever it was. I read that it's supposed to be the scariest of the 3 on there, and not as hard as the first one. We'll see how it goes.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:44:58 PM by GrimReality » Logged

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
natros
Misanthropic Humanist

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2282 on: October 24, 2014, 02:04:57 PM »

Sale of the Dead on PSN is just too tempting. I've always wanted to try out a Fatal Frame game, so I went ahead and bound FF2 for 3.49, or whatever it was. I read that it's supposed to be the scariest of the 3 on there, and not as hard as the first one. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the heads up on that sale. I've been wanting to play FF2 for years, but never got the chance to. It does indeed have quite a reputation of being very scary. We shall see.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2283 on: Today at 12:57:35 AM »

fffffffff

New Leaf - Bill just asked me if I had too much yerba mate.

It's funny because guayusa is pretty goddamn close and I HAVE had too much of /that/.

Beyond that I need to rearrange plants and stuff. Also some bear I forgot about it moving.

Anyway I finished /secret project/ so I can go back to gaming in the evenings again. Okami and Suikoden 3, woohoo!

--- edit ---

Recca - Got through stage one without dying, until i got to the boss at which point I died /once/. The Kid Icarus stand is actually helping a lot with the cramping issues I was having.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:06:19 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2284 on: Today at 01:22:30 AM »

Finally got everyone through Smash Run with a victory and cleared both the 200 KO challenge for Endless Smash and the 4 KO challenge of Cruel; thanks Luma and Shulk (you helped too Rosalina). Now for the serious grind of completing Classic/All-Star/10-Man Smash/100-Man Smash/Custom Move Sets with everybody and fucking around with Smash/StreetSmash (this one is going to suck).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2285 on: Today at 06:20:24 PM »

I want to tear my hair out ATM.

Weeks of post game Xillia 2 and I could have easily have been done by now. I just found out there are 18 seperate bosses in the ex dungeon I have to beat to get the cameo bosses to appear. This is disheartening on account of the fact that I probably beat shadow Milla 2 dozen times already. Really wish I didn't overlook that, very relevant, bit of information.

The only advantage is I am now leveled to the point of being able to plow through the shadow boss battles with almost no effort.

XCOM BD/ Made myself and Mesh as my two agents to accompany Carter in some alien hunting last night. Why? Because I felt like hunting aLiEnzzzz with Mesh, thats why!!! Unfortunately both mesh and myself were wounded, bled out and died by about 5 AM this morning. In mine and Mesh's defense though, it really was NOT our fault. The AI in this game is one of its biggest pitfalls. That aside, my other gripe thus far is the lack of being able to recruit females. Pretty lazy design by my measure.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: