Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 04:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327545 Posts in 13410 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 642345 times)
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13035 on: July 27, 2014, 09:18:29 AM »

As a nurse I can tell you that one of the most frustrating things about the medical field are doctors not communicating and trying to get information between hospitals.

That oncology nurse overstepped some bounds by assuming chemo wouldn't be needed. Sorry for the hard times. It sounds like you're giving your mom some excellent support.

I saw NIN and Soundgarden the other day. NIN sounded amazing as always and Chris Cornell looked and sound like he stepped right out of the 90s.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13036 on: July 27, 2014, 05:57:51 PM »

Woohoo rain.

Talking about gaming ranks /way/ up there on a list of things that make me feel like complete shit.

It's like, yeah, thanks for telling me how much of a faggot I am for not liking Square's SNES output at all, and thanks for the input on how I'm just some kid that's trying to be a hater to act cool and edgy and I'm sure that me being completely miserable all the time is also just me trying to be cool and edgy and has nothing to do with being stuck in a city that's gone to hell, working at a job on a project that's gone to hell, being unable to relate to my family and coworkers anymore, and having some problems that are really fucking with me emotionally that I really can't do a goddamn thing about -- things that are physically unfixable.

Shit son I WISH I had things together enough to have the mental bandwidth for being a hater for the sake of it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:23:41 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: