Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 04, 2015, 02:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
347315 Posts in 14167 Topics by 2235 Members
Latest Member: chiefjim
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 845007 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14175 on: March 01, 2015, 04:30:57 PM »

Who's Hambone and who's Flippy? 

Man, it's 2015. Who ISN'T?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14176 on: March 01, 2015, 04:56:51 PM »

Who's Hambone and who's Flippy? 

Deeo Thoughts by Jack Handey
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you
 think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be
 wrong, though. It's Hambone.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

I approve of this nonsense!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14177 on: March 01, 2015, 05:43:04 PM »

I got that part.  I meant in regards to Seifer and Rinoa, which one is Hambone and which one is Flippy?  Though by Deep Thoughts logic, Zell is Hambone since he has a Dolphin Blow attack.  

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14178 on: March 02, 2015, 12:22:14 AM »

Dolphin Blow

Dolphin Blow
Dolphin Blow
Dolphin Blow

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:24:23 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14179 on: March 02, 2015, 06:49:12 AM »

That made me lol better than anything my gutter-mind could come up with. 

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #14180 on: March 02, 2015, 03:21:38 PM »

So FINALLY got my Vita enough memory storage.

8GB Original - Save Data & DLC only.
8GB #2 - Full, Random PSP & PSOne titles.
16 GB - Full, Almost all the Final Fantasies and Personas.
64 GB - ...already using nearly 20GB...why Atelier...why...

At least once Atelier Escha & Logy and Shallie + come out that poor thing can rest assured I won't try to cram too much more into it...sans the two Trails games when SC comes out and I can finally play them both...

And here I thought handhelds were supposed to be cheaper with less work than a console. XP
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14181 on: March 03, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »

Fucking 12 year olds man. I need to remember to call my mom and apologize for just being.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14182 on: March 03, 2015, 05:14:24 PM »

Ages 12-14, middle school, are when boys are terrors.  It's puberty, with the pituitary gland dumping heavy doses of testosterone into a young body, it's like the kid is in "roid rage" all the time, because that's what steroids are- artificial testosterone.  In high school, he'll mellow out because his body will be used to the higher level of testosterone.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14183 on: March 03, 2015, 06:28:08 PM »

Fucking 12 year olds man.

:V

I was a whiny internet nerd when I was in the 12-16 bracket though I wasn't at all aggressive or hormonal IRL. And for what it's worth, the main thing I was pissed off about when I was 14 is still the main thing I'm pissed off about now.

I was thinking about this today, though -- for whatever reason I've been encountering a lot of tumblr recently and I don't really /get/ teenagers anymore. I turned 20 in 2007 so it's not like I was a teenager all THAT long ago. idk I thin being in a school environment makes you do things that make it harder for people outside of a school environment to relate to you.

Like in particular I notice teenagers are obsessed with categorizing stuff. Into genres or wevz. And I remember doing that myself and I have no idea WHY I did that and it's something I don't give a darmng about now, but I'd liketa hazard a guess that there's something with how pedagogy works that makes you do that. Actually now that I think about it, obsession with classification and modeling a the expense of creating anything that works in the real world was part of the reason I gave up on grad school and linguistics as a whole.

Then again, it's not just teenagers/college students I'm bad at relating to -- one of my coworkers saw I was leaving at the same time as him, so he was waiting up for me, presumably so we could take the elevator down together and maybe talk, but uh, I ended up going out the other way -- which is what I planned on doing anyway but like... idk, I feel bad when I do stuff like this but I don't like getting close to people, and part of this stems from aforementioned thing I've been angsty about since I was 14, and part of this stems from, uh, my experience in general's that friendly people are being friendly because they want to get their hooks in you.

--- edit ---

Okay the Sansa definitely sounds better than my laptop. I think my laptop's not giving enough power to the audio jack

--- edit 2 ---

Also found out I was using Armips incorrectly and now I feel like a total asshat :(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:06:12 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14184 on: Today at 07:08:58 AM »

Also found out I was using Armips incorrectly and now I feel like a total asshat :(

You're making me think weird things on purpose now, aren't you?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #14185 on: Today at 09:44:16 AM »

So at what point do you call the US Postal Service and ask why your international package has been stuck in customs for so long knowing full well it won't accomplish anything but letting you vent your frustration?

'Cause my AmiAmi package has been in New York for almost two weeks now and hasn't moved. I mean, I live outside Boston! I could literally take a day trip to pick it up myself.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14186 on: Today at 10:29:10 AM »

I've had international packages take over a month to reach my mailbox from England...so I wouldn't worry too much until about a week or two from now, unless you ordered it longer ago than those two weeks you mentioned...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: