Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 04:11:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338064 Posts in 13841 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Podcast (Random Encounter) Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Podcast (Random Encounter) Thread  (Read 100696 times)
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: September 29, 2011, 04:42:54 PM »

Rob needs to play Sakura Taisen asap.
P4 dating sim/battle aspects multiplied by 10.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2011, 06:42:59 PM »

Glad you guys are enjoying the podcast anyway. I don't think I can listen to it as I really don't like the sound of my own voice. :P

I'm with ya there dude, I can't even stand it when I hear myself echo in a skype call.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." ~Ron Paul
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »

Glad you guys are enjoying the podcast anyway. I don't think I can listen to it as I really don't like the sound of my own voice. :P

I'm with ya there dude, I can't even stand it when I hear myself echo in a skype call.

At least we can't be accused of being egotistical!

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »

Going to be recording another episode this weekend with another developer interview! 

Note: This will NOT be our long Dark Souls conversation.  Many of us are playing the game now, but we want to wait until we're a bit further before we have a full discussion. 
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: October 12, 2011, 06:02:40 PM »

Cool, looking forward to it Rob.  I've already heard tales of people disappearing from the face of the earth because of Dark Souls.

Wasn't too keen on that last podcast as there were so many interruptions going on and people talking over each other.  Still seems like Xenoblade is a cool game though, but I'm not sold enough from trailers and footage to buy a Wii and import a copy - thank goodness :-)

PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

It's hard because we're using Skype, so there's no reciprocity associated with talking face to face.  We try not to talk over each other, but it does happen from time to time.  Or, ya know, when John's wrong about something. 
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »

John's been wrong about some things?  Whaaaa???

I use skype for playing final fantasy xi, so I know what you mean by the reciprocity.  That last episode it just seemed to stand out more than usual i guess... i think it's because I was really pullin for Greg to get in more lines with that awesome accent of his.  Oh... speaking of, have you ever heard a british person (and i know he's from scotland not england) say the word goddess?  It's frickin awesome!

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2011, 06:05:26 PM »

Haha, sorry about that Alhizzy! My internet actually cut out twice during that, which was very frustrating, so I wasn't actually even there for about 10 minutes of that podcast.

I also can't seem to time a good place to interject with a comment, as soon as someone is done speaking, another starts. I sat there wondering "Are you people psychic?! How do you do that?" :P

I didn't want to interrupt to much, but sometimes it was just unavoidable.

I wonder what's so amusing about a British person saying goddess? I know my boyfriend gets a real kick out of me saying "murder". He's Irish, so he finds our prononciation amusing, as Scottish people roll their r's a lot.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:09:04 PM by Starmongoose » Logged

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »

I enjoyed the podcast as always. I haven't really been on the boards as much since I'm playing the living hell out of Shadow of the Colossus and Dark Souls. I did manage to platinum ICO with ease. Sigh....I have Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption (GotY) and Arkham City to play. I may have to cancel my preorder on Skyrim because the GotY will be out eventually and I would rather have all the DLC on one disc and the updated guide to go along with. Plus, Dark Souls will keep me busy with the rest of 2011 and the entirety of 2012. So, I'll be looking forward to the Dark Souls podcast but I probably won't be on the boards much after this for awhile.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »

John's been wrong about some things?  Whaaaa???

I thought the exact same thing.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »

*cough* Dungeon Siege 3 *cough*
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 28, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »

Double Post!

Check out our new episode featuring an in-depth discussion of Dark Souls and The Old Republic beta!
A.I.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: October 30, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »

Hmm just finished listening to the latest episode

dark souls lovefest aside ( :p ) ... quite mmo heavy this time around ... I think it was a good idea to let a non-mmo player comment about his beta experiences with swtor since you can also get an impression of how bioware is going to fare with newcomers.

Overall a good episode ... looking forward to the next episode ..

Will there be an episode before skyrim or would you rather rest a little bit after dark souls?
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #433 on: October 30, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »

Thanks for your comments! I agree, it was good to have a non-MMO player there.

And holy crap, Skyrim already.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #434 on: October 30, 2011, 02:47:51 PM »

Hm, we record every two weeks so we'd be butting up right against release day; I think maybe we'll hit Lord of the Rings: War in the North and maybe a topical podcast before Skyrim.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: