Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338029 Posts in 13841 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The 3rd Birthday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Print
Author Topic: The 3rd Birthday  (Read 59625 times)
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 10:44:37 PM »

It looks like it'll have Peace Walker/Monster hunter controls to accommodate the shooting.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 06:14:07 PM »

Here's a cam of the whole E3 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieoURCBSXE

Oh I'm gonna love this.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »

Here's a cam of the whole E3 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieoURCBSXE

Oh I'm gonna love this.

Thank you, now you made this my most anticipated game ever!
I loved Parasite Eve 1 but hated 2 so much I couldn't even play 2 hours of it but now, I thinking of giving it a go, probably with cheats.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 05:55:56 AM »

Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 01:36:55 PM »

In my opinion, the PE games slipped under the radar to bigger games and I enjoyed both games so much.  I hated the soundtrack to PE2 mostly because Shimomura ran train with PE1's music. Im excited for The 3rd Birthday. Shimomura composing makes me happy.  The battle system looks good but i hope it has RPG elements or its gonna feel like another 3rd person shooter. If they set it up like Dirge of Cerberus, that would be good, though alot of people hated it, I really enjoyed it.  Im just glad that more attention is being centered to this game no that XIII is done.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 03:02:44 PM »

The more damage you take, more flesh is revealed (aka Fanservise).
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »

Time to master the art of "clawing" gentlemen.
Lost Planet

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 06:08:22 AM »

Im exited too, ive only played the second game but i think it was awesome maybe because i like resident evil too.

Im glad they revived this
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »

Im exited too, ive only played the second game but i think it was awesome maybe because i like resident evil too.

Im glad they revived this

Funny thing you mentioned this. I a big fan of Resident Evil, I've finished all the numbered ones and code veronica and yet somehow I hated Parasite Eve 2 style that tries to be like Resident Evil but it's not quite there. I think PE2 turned out to be even more clunky than RE 1, 2 and 3.
That makes me sad as I've heard there's a great story there hidden beneath some bad gameplay. At least now the game looks like RE4, in my opinion the best.

I was trying to give PE2 a second chance but I think I'll just watch it on youtube and be happy with it.

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »

I liked PE2's exploding babies.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 04:12:27 PM »

I never unlocked everything on PE2. I just recently downloaded a game save that contains everything.

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:01 AM »

Oh I'm gonna love this.

the number of people walking by it without paying any attention is a little disturbing to me.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 01:34:42 AM »

List of PSP games I currently have to buy now when available:

Valkyria Chronicles 2
Tactics Ogre
The 3rd Birthday
Final Fantasy XIII Agito

Hmm...PSP still going strong with me :)

Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:06 AM »

Never played the first two games... but I'll give this game a try. usually I'm not a fan of "grotesque" games, purely because I'm a wimp, but the more graphically enhanced something is, the less frighting, if that makes any sense to anyone.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 01:42:42 PM »

I need to go through PE2 again, bits and pieces I can't remember. As I said, its a great game on its own.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: