Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 02:17:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335186 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  I'm debating joining WoW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: I'm debating joining WoW  (Read 9783 times)
Shooichi

rjmoriarty83
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2006, 11:09:41 PM »

Part of my reasoning for playing WoW is simply that it runs on OS X. If I stop playing WoW, it's not likely to be because of another MMORPG.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

Quote from: "Starbreaker"
I'm still playing WoW. I see you guys are also, do you think we'll still be here in 5 years time bitching? bah... Me wants to try out Warhammer =)

From the way people have been talking (on the WoW fora), it seems like Wildhammer could be the game that makes people stop playing WoW and go on to different games.

Me?  Don't know much about it.  But when PSO comes out there's a good chance I will cancel WoW.  We'll see.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »

Warhammer or WoW...it's going to be one of the two if you ask me. Mythic has been very good to me in the past (hey I gave them two-three years of my life with DAoC) and if they are striving for WoWness they are on the right track.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Shooichi

rjmoriarty83
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 08:02:58 PM »

Well, after "hemming" and "hawing" and pondering various race and class combinations, I finally rolled Horde on Norgannon. I hadn't realized being an Undead Warrior could be so enjoyable, and the backstory is pretty good as well (I really should get around to playing Warcraft III). I can be reached by the name of "Ocilus."

For the Horde!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"
Warhammer or WoW...it's going to be one of the two if you ask me. Mythic has been very good to me in the past (hey I gave them two-three years of my life with DAoC) and if they are striving for WoWness they are on the right track.

Dude, if you join Warhammer you know I will. It's mythic, so I have to play with you on that. I miss our good 'ol days of DAoC.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

Shoochi, add the names Skullflower, Bahgtru, and Miakis to your friend list.  Bother us the next time we're on and we'll invite you. :P

Ventrue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2006, 10:20:27 PM »

ok I got WoW and apparently I didnt even need to upgrade my PC. I have been having some issues with the controlling though. I hate the feeling of starting out on a new MMO because of that. To manage the controls. Once I get around it, starting becomes more enjoyable. What server could I meet some of you guys on to get some tips and have some fun?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: