Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 04:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319664 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Smash Bros. Brawl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 12899 times)
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 01:17:23 PM »

Holy Shit! Someone had too much time on their hands. Pretty awesome though.

EDIT: Just as a warning though, Kirby is WAY scary.
EDIT #3: Doh! The link is fixed now.
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2006, 07:10:20 AM »

I was gonna say "What about Alucard?" but then he was in a Playstation game, so they couldn't have him in it as with Cloud. But as Eusis just said they could have characters from the NES/SNES Castlevania games. I don't know a lot about Castlevania, having only played the N64 and DS games, so I can't think of any characters to suggest... Well apart from Soma Cruz from the most recent Nintendo ones. Hmmm... Kirby but much taller, less round and a lot cooler...
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2006, 08:52:40 AM »

I can't remember it's name now, but in Skies of Arcadia Legends, the creature that Fina used as a weapon that could change shape into swords and whatnot. That would make a cool character :P

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2006, 11:19:11 AM »

Quote from: "Degolas"
I can't remember it's name now, but in Skies of Arcadia Legends, the creature that Fina used as a weapon that could change shape into swords and whatnot. That would make a cool character :P

It's Cupil, and I doubt "he" would be in Smash Bros. cuz SOA has nothing to do with Nintendo - if Cupil could be in Smash Bros, then you could have Leon Kennedy or - shudder - Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, which would NEVER happen.
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2006, 11:31:15 AM »

Oh, I know Cupil would never appear in the game, but it would be cool.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2006, 11:35:01 AM »

Yeah, I have to agree there. Ridley would also be cool, but looks like that ain't gonna happen. Which is probably good, seeing as it would be very difficult to program him, and also control would be near impossible. Ah well.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2006, 01:17:09 PM »

Yeah, SoArc is too obscure anyway. Characters like Sonic are much more likely, and if they were to use any RPG charactered, it'd probably be Phantasy Star ones.

As for Alucard: It's the same thing as with Snake, but hard to actually say he leans more towards Sony or Nintendo. He debuted in CV3, and appeared in two of the portable CVs. But he wasn't the lead for any but SoTN. Nevertheless, he'd count. But for a Nintendo themed game, I'd rather see Simon Belmont.
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2006, 04:31:04 AM »

Seems someone up there likes me: Isaac from Golden Sun was the favourite for being a character in Super Smash Bros Brawl in a recent poll in Japan according to Wikipedia. And this comes after I said on this website that Golden Sun characters should be in Smash Bros. Though I would prefer Felix to be in it, cuz he is so much cooler than Isaac you have to admit.

Just a thought: ever noticed how there are almost no female characters in Smash Bros? And how the ones that are in it, except for Samus, are ones that are in the typical "useless" roles (i.e. being saved by plumbers or elves) in the games they come from? Someone might think Nintendo are a sexist games company. They should, I think put some more female characters in it, because games like say, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem and even Advance Wars have women in non-Nintendo roles (probably because they're not made by Nintendo - they just own the rights to them), and would be good characters in Smash Bros. Like Lyn for instance, as someone mentioned earlier. Even characters like, say, Karst and Menardi would be good, because they're not exactly "useless", are they? And they're about the only two "evil" female characters in a "Nintendo" game other than Fire Emblem, so they would add to a) the non-useless female characters and b) the evil characters (which there aren't enough of) in SSMB. I'm probably about the about the only male Nintendo fan, of the people I know, that finds a problem about the lack of female characters that actually do anything in Nintendo games. Whether or not whoever happens to be developing this game (I can't remember exactly who), will take note of either things mentioned here, is another matter entirely...
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2006, 02:26:17 PM »

fire emblem is undoubtedly the best source for samus calibur femlale characters as was discussed earlier in the thread Blade Lord Lyn would be one of the best canidates.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: