Just finished the demo with a rogue on the PC.
- New interesting abilities
- Some abilities are not friendly. Ex: one ability that increases critical % with each attack performed (max 10). Another can be linked and its damage depends on how many stacks of the first ability you've accumulated. How many stacks do you have? Nobody knows, nothing tells you.
- Controls are fine overall.
- Playing with hotkeys is a must.
- If you start an attack pattern, you are stuck there until it ends.
- It seems you can't target an enemy for an AoE, you have to select the zone. If the enemy moves, too bad. (might be wrong here)
- Camera change, surprise combat and loading times make conversations clunky.
- Retard proof social choices with icons telling you exactly what will happen if you say something.
- Can't zoom out enough to see the entire battlefield.
- Always centered on a character, no free camera.
- Character models + equipment are really wonky. (floating swords...)
- First area of the demo is very plain, not even a valid background.
- The new darkspawns make me think He Man will jump through the screen yelling I HAVE THE POWER!
- GOD AWFUL INTERFACE
- Clicking the level up icon on a character brings you to the menu to level it up, but when in the menu, if switching characters and pressing the level up portion of the portrait, it closes the menu (WTF?)
- The tactics interface is a bitch, if you click anywhere else other than the tiny "I validate this" area when selecting something, it CANCELS THE WHOLE THING.
- So many menus with submenus that have subsubmenus... FFIV all over again.
- Very few said, most of it makes no sense
- Very large plot holes against DA:O
- Lesbians again
Yet another "Console version killed the game"