Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332910 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Vanquish, Bayonetta meets Casshern?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Vanquish, Bayonetta meets Casshern?  (Read 10722 times)
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2010, 11:40:05 PM »

Did anyone here beat all the challenges? The only one I haven't managed to beat yet is 4. I bought the weapon dlc. It's nice to have more options in your arsenal, gives it more replay value.

well if you beat challenge 4 it should unlock challenge 6 which is the hardest one.  I saw my brother doing it and it was pretty crazy

I beat the game on normal mode dying like 70times (lol) I'll try the challenges soon
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2010, 08:32:23 AM »

Did anyone here beat all the challenges? The only one I haven't managed to beat yet is 4. I bought the weapon dlc. It's nice to have more options in your arsenal, gives it more replay value.

well if you beat challenge 4 it should unlock challenge 6 which is the hardest one.  I saw my brother doing it and it was pretty crazy

I beat the game on normal mode dying like 70times (lol) I'll try the challenges soon

I'm still working on 4. 6 should be pretty crazy.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
TiamatNM

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2010, 08:01:13 AM »

I've only beaten challenge 1.  I'm so bad at this game, I keep getting 1 shotted in challenge 2 but it's always for a different reason >_> 
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2010, 08:09:58 AM »

I've only beaten challenge 1.  I'm so bad at this game, I keep getting 1 shotted in challenge 2 but it's always for a different reason >_> 

It's probably the snipers. Be sure to take them out quick.

And fuck challenge 4.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
TiamatNM

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »

Well...I've gotten to the 4th round a couple times.  only the first round has snipers right?  I generally try to kill the guy in the turret and save it for later, then when the walkers come in the second round I kill the pilots and save the walkers for the big guys that show up in round 4.  Though it seems I can only manage to kill one big enemy with the walker before the walker gets destroyed.  Come to think of it I guess I should focus on getting in the other one quickly afterward and not get distracted into fighting normally.  Some notable ways I've died...

- got into the turret for the start of phase 3 where the helicopter bot things come in, got shot/hit from both sides and died instantly (this happened twice, one of the times i got rammed by one of those "ball" enemies from one side).  I got a false lead because the very first time I tried this it worked pretty well, so I thought it was a good idea
- overheated, something shot a nuke at me and i couldn't intercept or avoid it due to the overheat
- caught between a kamikaze soldier and a grenade behind me, i got exploded
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:22:36 AM by TiamatNM » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: