Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 04:54:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332943 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Real ID Challenge - Internet 1, Activision 0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Real ID Challenge - Internet 1, Activision 0  (Read 1604 times)
Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »

I just feel like asking the question why point out Activision? They have no direct control over Blizzard really, you can tell from the announcement that this was a purely internal decision, one that was meant in the best interest of the community although it was obviuosly very misguided on that point as it was a horrible idea.

Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »

I just feel like asking the question why point out Activision?

Because blizz is a pretty respected company that makes a ton that all of a sudden got desperate for money and sunk to everquest pizza levels after they merged with activision. Selling vanity pets(This alone would be pretty harmless admittedly), trying to make people buy starcraft II 3 times and making deals to integrate their games and facebook.

It's a lot more reasonable to believe it's the new management swinging it's weight around opposed to blizzard suddenly jumping the pizza on their own.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 10:00:45 PM »

I'm half tempted to take this Real Id challenge and see if anyone can fine me on the internet. I've always been pretty juvenile when it came to using real information (like email accounts would be Thisis Notmyname or some shit like that). Hmm....

On topic, forcing people to put real life information on the internet= fucking stupid.

TASTY!
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »

For some reason, it just felt "right" to put activision in the title, other than that it was late at night when I made the thread.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: