Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 12:49:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334642 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  My Soundtrack Collection 2009
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Soundtrack Collection 2009  (Read 1196 times)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:17:06 PM »

Here is a video I uploaded sometime last year, containing all my soundtracks that I bought legit from otaku.  I've spent alot of money on these to help the people who compose such beautiful music.  Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUrwa0q4QY

As of now, I own much, much more and will be uploading another video sometime soon.

Currently Playing-The Last Story, The Evil Within, Fable Anniversary
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »

You need more Metal Gear Solid 3 and Falcom music in your collection. ;) Other than that, amazing.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 01:35:51 PM »

Yeah, I know. I loved the music in the MGS series but I always thought that Metal Gear Solid had the best in the series.  The tone and feel of the soundtrack was special to me and still is to this day.  That video I shot is horrible quality, I plan to make it better this time around.  I had to use my laptop to play the background music,lol.  My soundtrack collection is right at 100 which is stupid crazy,haha!  I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XIII Piano Collections, Lords of Vermillion II and the Piano Pieces SF2 Rhapsody On A Theme Of SaGa FRONTIER to arrive.  I'm also excited for Hitoshi Sakimoto's announcement that the Opoona soundtrack will be getting a 2010 release, finally!  Also, Terra Driver and other Sakimoto-San soundtracks will be arriving soon.  He hinted at Radiant Silvergun and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together but Square has to release that one I guess since they bought Quest a few years back.

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »

Very impressive!! Good to see Valkyrie Profile, Valkyria Chronicles, Legaia 2, and Shadow of the Colossus in there.

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »

Excellent collection!

Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 03:41:54 AM »

I'm very excited!  I'll be recording a new video with my newly updated soundtrack collection.  It has increased quite a bit, its so stupid,lol.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: