Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2014, 12:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332067 Posts in 13604 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Shadowgate~
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shadowgate~  (Read 1156 times)
Lost Fragment

polybius42
View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2006, 12:27:24 AM »

"You thrust sword into your chest!! Blood begins to flow!! Suicide won't help in your quest!!"

...I am so surprised that Nintendo approved this game back in the day.

Anyway, I've been on a major old school game buying spree lately, and my latest purchace is Shadowgate. I thought that since I'm not 9 years old anymore I'd be able to get through the game easier...but no; shit's still confusing. The atmosphere is still as great as ever though.

ATM I'm stuck near the beginning where you have to get past that shadow wraith, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. Maybe I use a key with a sling or something and knock a vase full of holy water on him or something.

Anyway, now I want Deja Vu =(

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 12:01:17 PM »

I loved Shadowgate too, the game and the music for it.    Deja Vu was pretty hard (I kept dying)  so I don't think I ever finished it.  I always wanted to get Uninvited but I guess I never asked my parents for it at the time.  So now with the Wii coming out, I can finally finish Deja Vu and play Uninvited.  I'll cross my fingers that they will be available for downloading  :)

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 08:25:56 PM »

Shadowgate, Deja Vu and Uninvited. Three games I will never forget!!! It's too bad this genre isn't resurfacing... It would be nice to play another game like them on DS.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 04:09:18 PM »

I love Shadowgate! I had it and Deja Vu for the NES back in the day. They're hard to find, but they both came out on GameBoy Color. Yeah, Shadowgate was pretty risque for Nintendo back in the day. I believe the game even had quite a bit of blood towards the end there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: